News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Monkey's Junk

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, April 12, 2011, 05:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

ok so we have learned that the major malfunction is indeed the motherboard so once again he will have to spend a crap load of money to get yet another part  Noob

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

and did I mention that I now have the same mobo yay for me guess I will start saving now  Sick

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}BadMonkey on April 13, 2011, 03:35:43 PM
I said i was sorry and i felt bad i didnt know :(  smash
ok now you know what the issue is Finally,I am sure now a solution is brewing.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

I did not yell at you monkey I am not mad at you ! you didnt know that there were issues with that board and I am greatful for your help this will just have to be a learning experience to have more patience and do more research before buying smash

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

WeeWeefor some reason I did not have service pack 1 for win 7 and so I did another series of updates and I am not having the same trouble in crysis wars so either AMD put a patch in with the new drivers(for the older cards) or it was a windows issue all along either way im glad that it is working better Whoo

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Monkey's new girl friend lol lol lol lol  Sick

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}BadMonkey

Not really!!! DAD GUMMIT!!!!!, Jerkface, meaney head, dirty Waffle Clown licking, nose picker!!!!! LOL

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

oh come on you know you like it !!!! Sick