News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

PROJECT NEMISIS

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, March 03, 2010, 01:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all clan and players
We have finally refined and added PROJECT NEMISIS into the servers and successfully activated. ;D ;D
now time will tell how the response will be.
This has been long awaited and alot of testing over and over.
This will not only effect crysiswars but it will have a big impact on other parts of the internet as well when it is fully completed and scripted for its counter parts. :o

I personally would like to thank our dedicated clan members and players  for there support and patience.  :D :D :D

Armatura

Both the server is alive?
I am very curious about how to be successful.
I hope very 8)
Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on March 03, 2010, 04:26:53 AM
Both the server is alive?
I am very curious about how to be successful.
I hope very 8)
Hi arm i do not quite understand your question.
How ever i would like to thank you very much in your support in the servers THANK YOU Armatura.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on March 03, 2010, 01:28:47 AM
Hi all clan and players
We have finally refined and added PROJECT NEMISIS into the servers and successfully activated. ;D ;D
This will not only effect crysiswars but it will have a big impact on other parts of the internet as well when it is fully completed and scripted for its counter parts. :o

I personally would like to thank our dedicated clan members and players  for there support and patience.  :D :D :D

Awesome ontime lets get it started !!!

BTW '' project NEMESIS '' ?? very original i mean nice !

lol just jk ;D ;D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

It is nice to see we are working to a success here. GJ ontime  ;D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all clan and players

Hi just to let everyone know we are now tweaking NEMISIS as issues arise and things seem to be going well and better then expected.We still have to give it more time before we can call it a success.But however the progress we are making is a success.Thanks Ontime

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all clan and players

Hi all update on NEMISIS we  are in phase 3 of NEMISIS this is big progress things are going well.each phase we go into on the testing level means success.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi all clan and players

Project NEMISIS we are in phase 4  Yes we are in phase 4 of project NEMISIS this is very good and we are looking forward to the final phase  soon.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

PROJECT NEMISIS phase 4 has been so successful phase 5 is finished and ready to be implemented.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

NEMISIS  has been activated successfully.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Pandemonium

Sweet. Now for phase 6. =p
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on May 16, 2010, 03:42:49 AM
Sweet. Now for phase 6. =p
hhm well we really want each phase to fail first.However phase 4 didnot fail so we pushed phase 5.it is all good

{FWE}Pandemonium

I bet phase 5 lasts a while.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on May 21, 2010, 03:18:31 PM
I bet phase 5 lasts a while.
ah phase 4 never failed so we went to 5 is all good very good.