Yello FWE Please All See !!IMPORTANT!!

Started by Spid3r, November 14, 2009, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

:D lol hoots ur up for it huh well i think we should use differnt names im thinking of changing my name lol

Spid3r

it cant be this weekend becuase its open house for a fellow XI member who died last year Killa>XI<ADM

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 20, 2009, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
I'm down  ;D..
what a perv  lol

That is common slang ontime lol.. Look:  "I'm down with that", meaning, "I am in agreeance with the current topic of discussion."
Geese go check out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%27m+down

Sorry for you loss Spider.

Undertaxer

lmfao ontime your the perv for thinking dat way. I think we scared off after i went 2 their server nd cleaned em out. lol Spider never talked bout it again. He puts all the excuses for not doing it. =[

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 11:35:25 PM
Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 20, 2009, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
I'm down  ;D..
what a perv  lol
ok perv rofl

That is common slang ontime lol.. Look:  "I'm down with that", meaning, "I am in agreeance with the current topic of discussion."
Geese go check out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%27m+down

Sorry for you loss Spider.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

lol.. Well i am still ready to get this going sometime when they are able to and we are able to get a good time setup..  ;D

Undertaxer

yea defin gotta do this over the x-mas vacation im sure ure off 2 hoots? blake said to igve him time nd date nd he will be with us so dats cool 2 =]

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

K well i'm off M-W-F and i get on late around 11:00 12:00 PM Central time. If you are on during these times then chances of getting a match are greater for me.  8)

Undertaxer

dam dude u cant get on earlier. like how bout 6:00 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 . est time =]

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I can work something out i think.. Just let me know.. Get it setup buddy  8)

Undertaxer

as i said before spider and gang have not appeared with a response after i told em Hooters, Undertaxer, Blake vs 3 of theirs. Hopefully this will be done dis saturday or sunday night =]

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hellz yes.. I'm ready to rock n rolla!  8).. I suppose our reputation preceded us and spider crawled back into his nest.  :P

Spid3r

ok guys it is 7:25 pm here who ever wants that war i want u too register on the xtreme idiots website put {FWE} in front of ur name i will make a post for u guys who ever wants to be in charge of fwe side will get together with me after u register on site and we will go from there site: www.xtremeidiots.com