News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Opportunity for expansion

Started by {FWE}Mercer, December 31, 2011, 09:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Mercer

Hey everyone, long time no post ;) Well, it's been a long time since I have played with any of you, particularly because of the difficulty my old computer has running the new games. As a result of this I have started playing a lot more on the PS3 and have ended up joining a clan. I have discussed this with Ontime, Noman and Titan and they all say it would be good for me to remain in {FWE} for the following reason. Players being on the PS3 creates the possibility for multi-console expansion. How does everyone feel about that?
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

we do have a couple member's gaming in different platforms , so I "do not" have any problem with this !! you cannot cross platform in the games , not to mention this could be our next move as far as expansion , for the {FWE} Clan  {FWE}Ontime

{FWE}Mercer

Also, sorry for forgetting this, but for the sake of practicality in my multi-console gaming, I will be changing my name back to my old alias, which was {FWE}Mercer (with Ontime's approval), because I use this alias on the console. Thanks for understanding
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pein on December 31, 2011, 09:52:00 PM
Also, sorry for forgetting this, but for the sake of practicality in my multi-console gaming, I will be changing my name back to my old alias, which was {FWE}Mercer (with Ontime's approval), because I use this alias on the console. Thanks for understanding
No Problem I will make the change in the clan roster .