News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

New Purchase

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, January 16, 2010, 03:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yes, i'm excited. I will have to drill a couple more holes in the wall but it will be worth it when i have 52" of monitor to look at and a 20" on the side for back up lol.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 16, 2010, 11:50:30 PM
Yes, i'm excited. I will have to drill a couple more holes in the wall but it will be worth it when i have 52" of monitor to look at and a 20" on the side for back up lol.
aw man you will be handicapped now  lol multitasking

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, i will have to pry myself out of the chair now for sure. I get addicted to my work sometimes and its hard to stop programming when you start finding more things you could do with your applications. Now with this much space i will fly through my work.  8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 17, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
Ya, i will have to pry myself out of the chair now for sure. I get addicted to my work sometimes and its hard to stop programming when you start finding more things you could do with your applications. Now with this much space i will fly through my work.  8)
Quote from: Hooters on January 17, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
careful hoots saying flying through you work might be misinterpreted as fly hacking in rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

;D I will provide picture when i get it done.. It will look pretty sweet ;).. I will try and get one of me flying over my computer workstation :P