News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Done with crysis

Started by ACHILLES, January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACHILLES

Hello my fellow brothers in arms im here to tell you im done with the game for a great many reasons. I have uninstalled the game and all forms of ts and xfire will be at end of this week i have really enjoyed playing the game with you and will miss you greatly peace

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: ACHILLES on January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM
Hello my fellow brothers in arms im here to tell you im done with the game for a great many reasons. I have uninstalled the game and all forms of ts and xfire will be at end of this week i have really enjoyed playing the game with you and will miss you greatly peace
hi doc iam sorry to see you leave at the same time i can understand.crysiswars is very very demanding as a pro player you have been a true pro one of the few i seen.as a true pro player evaluates his opponents then plays accordingly your goal is not to play to wipe out a server but to learn and help at the same time. your attitude toward the other players is as a true pro player should be.you have a talent doc.which is much aprecated when you played the servers.thank you so very much and the best to you and your family.

p.s you are always welcome with the {FWE} family

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Achilles it is sad to hear that you are leaving. You should come back to crysis 2 at least. Among others you where one of the first people i met on TS. It was good knowing you doc/achilles hope you enjoy your future endeavors. You should always keep in touch for we are all friends here.

Your bud hoot's

{FWE}Dave-Adm

hey achiles well we barely talked but im just here to give support.You look like a nice guy its a pity we never talked , but anyway good luck with ur life man. ;)

{FWE}Seamoss

Quote from: ACHILLES on January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM
sad to see a comma-rd go but we all have choices and decisions to make in this circle called life so my friend i wish u all the best in life to and yours Tcare and god bless ;)

Acid

Im going to miss you!!!!!!  :'(  :'(  :'(  Thanks for always being nice to us all! You are truly an awesome gamer and an even better person.

Hope to talk again soon!

Acid