News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Adding weapons

Started by Ketchup, December 16, 2009, 12:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchup

Just wanted to show for u that don't know how to spawn with weapons, or if you don't want a certain weapon, you can remove it when u spawn.

After I come back from school I'll finish this. :D

Also gonna try to figure out how you can make a teleport like on Ruins Multiversion and Crysis original level core. All I know is that it has something to do with gravity volumes.

cloudstrife465

i suppose but where my teleports are well yah lol

Ketchup

KK back from school, here is the tutorial.

How to spawn with weapons:

Fist open your flow graph and go to file new and add a Misc:Start and Time:Delay.

Time:Delay will make your item spawn in 1, 2, 3 etc. seconds. If you put it on  3, the item will spawn after 3 seconds after you started playing.
  Now go add node, then go to Inventiry:AddItem.

Now pick an item you want, buy clicking on Inventiry:AddItem you added in to the flow graph and pick and item on the top right corner. In this cause I     will just pick F171 (lol I don't know how its called).

Now conect these like I did. Misc:Start output goes to Time:Delay In, Time:Delay out goes to Inventiry:AddItem add.

Now If I spawn my gun is gonna apper in 1 second. Here I spawned.

After 1 second passed I got a gun.

Thanks and soon I will mAke a tutorial on how to make a teleport like on Crysis originall level Core and Ruins Multiversioon.

{FWE}Blake-Adm

nice job. FYI i already covered the teleport subject but two's always better than one!

Ketchup