News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by Undertaxer, December 21, 2009, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertaxer

i have de fragged run cc cleaner nd im despreat. i have crashed 12 times becuase of crysis 2 day. i was in the server nd was lagging hard!
so im rlly getting pissed 2 the point i wont play crysis. this is been going on for a long time. normal crashes every day but 2 day beats it. Any advice or programs would help. Thanks alot!  :)

{FWE}Blake-Adm

I find re-installing is usually a good fix

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, that might do it, because sometimes even though we have wonderful technology, it can still be shitty sometimes and loose important file fragments. Such as in your case yours probably lost some fragments to crysis and crashes all the time now.  :o

Undertaxer

re-installing windows or crysis wars? I also with the help of a freidn and an application. Found out that my graphics card temp is 61 degrees celcius with OUT playing crysis wars. just regular internet browsing. Can the graphics be the problem. NVIDEA 9600 GT

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Undertaxer on December 22, 2009, 08:24:53 AM
re-installing windows or crysis wars? I also with the help of a freidn and an application. Found out that my graphics card temp is 61 degrees celcius with OUT playing crysis wars. just regular internet browsing. Can the graphics be the problem. NVIDEA 9600 GT
hey taxer you can take the card out and look for little tiny screws in it on the cover take it of and make sure the fins are not clogged.also is the temp in c or f.when your video card gets to hot you will defently know it as the graphics will spas out bigtime.

Undertaxer

Yea its in celcius. and its with out me playing crysis. also the screen turns black every time it crashes, people were saying its defin graphics or just re-install crysis. also if i re-instal crysis wont i loose all the maps and have 2 re download it. thats a headache.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I was talking about re installing crysis wars taxer.. Pay attention lol  :o
>> Your video card will run hot but that is pretty dang hot for just idle. My old card was idling around 45 Celsius.
    >> Check what ontime mentioned and crank the fan up 2 if it lets you adjust fan speed.

Undertaxer

u pay attention. lol 

but den if i re install wouldnt i have 2 download like every map again. dats annoying. lol

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Use proper english taxer  :P but anyways, just backup your maps when you reinstall and problem solved. Your temps are way too high for idle, do what Ontime said and clean out the fans, you could also go so far as to apply new thermal compound to you gpu.

Undertaxer

why do you want me to use proper english can understand slang? lol alos thanks for all the help ill get it on the case today to see if I can fix the problem.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Man taxer talks so much slang i am going to have to use urban dictionary to translate this mumbo jumbo lolz..  :P