News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

betrayed and deceived by MY OWN CLAN MEMBERS

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 23, 2009, 01:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Well for those of you that were using my old teamspeak without my permission as iam still paying for this.not good.this was a dishonest,deceiving,and i defently feel betrayed.this is not quite what i had in mind of a what a clan member should be.you should of ask me i would of said no problem as we are a clan.but instead you went behind my back.this my friends is very poor judgement on your part.

P.S. DONT EVAN TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW OR YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME.I HAVE SEEN EVERYONE OF YOU SINCE YOU HAVE USED MY TEAMSPEAK.

cloudstrife465

well alright ontime im sory ok i know we shouldnt have done wat we did but o well i feel sad now for what i just did and i feel like im not loyal to the clan  :(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}CloudStrife on December 23, 2009, 01:32:30 AM
well alright ontime im sory ok i know we shouldnt have done wat we did but o well i feel sad now for what i just did and i feel like im not loyal to the clan  :(
i need sometime cloud to think about this.honesty is #1 to me and i have tried to create a good thing for all of us.a place where everybody can have a good time with morals.when we were admins this kinda thing didnot happen we all respected eachother and so on.

cloudstrife465

cloudstrife465

the thing is ontime shouldnt that teamspeak be offline now i dont understand why its still up or who even brought the teamspeak back up i mean crysisxld just told me he found i open 3 weeks ago who knows who did it cuz i found crysisxld and stealth in it last i looked at there xfire name and i was like wait a dang minute hows that teamspeak still running when its been shut down

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 23, 2009, 01:29:35 AM
Well for those of you that were using my old teamspeak without my permission as iam still paying for this.not good.this was a dishonest,deceiving,and i defently feel betrayed.this is not quite what i had in mind of a what a clan member should be.you should of ask me i would of said no problem as we are a clan.but instead you went behind my back.this my friends is very poor judgement on your part.

P.S. DONT EVAN TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW OR YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME.I HAVE SEEN EVERYONE OF YOU SINCE YOU HAVE USED MY TEAMSPEAK.

1. undertaxer has parted ways with the clan as he was one of then that had used my old teamspeak without permission.

2..crysisxld was another one that had used the teamspeak his clan membership has been withdrawn by me.for 2 reasons 1 the teamspeak issue and he had 17  recorded ip's that he had used

cloudstrife465

could have possibly him ontime i would never bring the teamspeak back up like that without ur permission and i think it was one of those two who did it but  id ton have prooff of it anyways so i'll talk to u later