News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

NEW HACK CAUGHT ON TAPE!!!! MUST SEE!

Started by Undertaxer, December 31, 2009, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undertaxer

A flying tank has been recorded in the mixed idiots server. kown as the XI server. Amazing.................

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on December 31, 2009, 06:34:41 PM
A flying tank has been recorded in the mixed idiots server. kown as the XI server. Amazing.................

hey taxer this is not new i have already seen this hack almost a year ago omg if you look at my xfire ontime1 you will see this OMG i don't believe this OMG

Undertaxer

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Undertaxer

Wow seems like you guys were the only ones who knew of the exsisting flying tank. Well jut something to look out for.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on January 01, 2010, 03:01:05 PM
Wow seems like you guys were the only ones who knew of the exsisting flying tank. Well jut something to look out for.
not you guys i new about it i never told anyone about this because of who had used it.so be careful taxer on your words.and you know i have been in crysis since the beginning so yes i will know a lil more then others not to mention  iam the server creater