News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Snow for seamoss

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, January 03, 2010, 04:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey seamoss here is your snow rofl

{FWE}Seamoss

:)aaaawwwwwwww thank you ontime ive never seen snow in real people so bare with me lol

{FWE}Seamoss

thank u thanku thank u thank u  :P  lol

Undertaxer

Ill show you snow covering the cars...... :P Infact ill send you some snow all the way 2 the carribean  8)

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I love snow but the sad truth is that, snow Freaking sux unless your a kid. Otherwise it just makes everything look pretty and adults like us cannot go out and enjoy it without 1. freezing 2. slipping and breaking the neck 3. cry because sledding is to much work. 4. Slide the car into a ditch because some retard was not cautious at the stop sign. Or FINALLY, 5. We Freaking work to much :(

{FWE}Noman-Adm

nice pict ontime seamoss enjoy it  :P

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 03, 2010, 11:43:54 PM
I love snow but the sad truth is that, snow Freaking sux unless your a kid. Otherwise it just makes everything look pretty and adults like us cannot go out and enjoy it without 1. freezing 2. slipping and breaking the neck 3. cry because sledding is to much work. 4. Slide the car into a ditch because some retard was not cautious at the stop sign. Or FINALLY, 5. We Freaking work to much :(

Tis' the truth!  :P

{FWE}Mercer

hahahahaha :P all you old dudes cant really enjoy the snow  ;D lol
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Mercer on January 04, 2010, 04:02:51 PM
hahahahaha :P all you old dudes cant really enjoy the snow  ;D lol

Ya we know lol.. Thats why we can own you in the game. We have more time on the computer than outside  8) :P

{FWE}Mercer

Actually NO-ONE can own ME in the game! Wanna know why? CUZ I'M NEVER ON IT. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *sigh* Anyway I'm gonna go play PS3. Peace out :P
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Seamoss

Quote from: Undertaxer on January 03, 2010, 09:59:39 PM
Ill show you snow covering the cars...... :P Infact ill send you some snow all the way 2 the carribean  8)
thanks undertaxer cant wait 4d pics 8)