News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

! command being used to flyhack

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, January 09, 2010, 09:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

at 6.20 am murphy was seen spaming !stuck command on screen view video

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

He is using the good ole fly hack it looks like.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Noman_Adm on January 09, 2010, 09:33:14 AM
at 6.20 am murphy was seen spaming !stuck command on screen view video
www.xfire.com/video/1dfc07/
lol  he is using it to get to the top of the map thnx noman i will disable it on server 1 as well

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 09, 2010, 11:54:22 AM
He is using the good ole fly hack it looks like.
hey hoots he is spamming !stuck

Armatura

I looked at the video,and something occurred to me.Noman, your graphic resolution very tall.you did not experience a late reaction,or deceleration game közben?(stat-ból awarded)
If yes,even at the roughest graphic cards advisable the lowest setting.
Only good council
Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on January 09, 2010, 12:47:04 PM
I looked at the video,and something occurred to me.Noman, your graphic resolution very tall.you did not experience a late reaction,or deceleration game közben?(stat-ból awarded)
If yes,even at the roughest graphic cards advisable the lowest setting.
Only good council
at the end of the video looks like a teleport but it might very well be a pause in connection.still no matter he was banned.thanks

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I think arm is talking about the resolution noman. I think he doesnt realize your not playing on widescreen or recording on that format at least. Anyway, arm is just trying to help as it seems. Thanks arm :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 09, 2010, 01:54:43 PM
I think arm is talking about the resolution noman. I think he doesnt realize your not playing on widescreen or recording on that format at least. Anyway, arm is just trying to help as it seems. Thanks arm :)
yes arm is trying to help thanks arm

Armatura

With pleasure.
But maybe,nothing his profit,because he knows it ::)
Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yup your right i'm sure he knows this Arm. Hows the weather in your area?

Undertaxer

Yea it look like he was using the vtol 2 get very high and spam !stuck 2 go above border line.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Undertaxer on January 10, 2010, 01:29:57 PM
Yea it look like he was using the vtol 2 get very high and spam !stuck 2 go above border line.
oh yes  very good taxer.you also see when he pchuted out of vtol then he ended on top of map lol that