News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

I need Help on My New Map Please!

Started by Acid, January 10, 2010, 08:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid

Hi all! I need some help on my map. Things like the insides of my bunkers and spawn points. There might also be some little or big glitches/problems with the map.
Thanks in advance!

ACHILLES

Ok man what kind of map are you making sounds like a power struggle. But maybe not well what is the issue with the spawn points and are you trying to put together a bunker like the ones in the power struggle maps. If so dont worry about putting them togetehr just go in your rollup bar and find prefabs and buildings mp go to the neutral folder and look for spawn bunker. Ounce you have it in place on your map while the prefab is still selected go to the rollup bar and go to the bottom you will see a bar that says extract all hit that then ounce that is done go to your select objects tab at the top of the editer in the filter type in flag hit select and that will select the flag for the bunker and then delete it and so on and so forth for anything else you want to remove from the bunker like the spawn points and spawn group also do not forget to remove the capture moniter thinks its called a basic entity and also remove the buy zone capture zone and the portals from and shapes and visi area.

Acid

Uhhhhhhhhhhh....... If you have the editor, perhaps I can just send you the map hahaha. Sounds too complicated :( and i would like a power struggle map but dont know how to add all of those buildings so if you could do that HUGE favour and fix it for me. :D haha Thanks for help.

ACHILLES

Well wish i could help u acid but as some have heard im done with everything to do with crysis including the editer but ill help you with this the buildings you are looking for are under the rollup bar prefabs and buildings_mp if these are not there go to your data base view and go to the tab that says prefabs and find the little folder icon in upper left corner that will open up the files look for buildings_mp.xml and open that. that will give you access to the prefabed ps buildings