News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Effing Computers!!!!

Started by Cyrix, January 12, 2010, 08:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrix

Well guys I have some bad news pertaining to the reason I have been absent. My computer too a Sh$% and have tried everything I can think of and have narrowed it down to the hard drive which for some reason just decided to stop working all together... so now will have to take it in AFTER I move this weekend and have it transplanted as I have important stuff on there. I will keep you guys updated.. And By the way Ontime this IP is my wife's laptop.. HAHA        

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Cyrix on January 12, 2010, 08:20:06 PM
    Well guys I have some bad news pertaining to the reason I have been absent. My computer too a Sh$% and have tried everything I can think of and have narrowed it down to the hard drive which for some reason just decided to stop working all together... so now will have to take it in AFTER I move this weekend and have it transplanted as I have important stuff on there. I will keep you guys updated.. And By the way Ontime this IP is my wife's laptop.. HAHA        
lol funny ip thing  man.  hey nice to hear the move is going to be this weekend.hope the drive gets fixed and you recover important data. and take care of business man  we still be here when ya done. good luck man and hey dont forget about those cookies lol