News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

New Purchase

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, January 16, 2010, 03:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yes, i'm excited. I will have to drill a couple more holes in the wall but it will be worth it when i have 52" of monitor to look at and a 20" on the side for back up lol.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 16, 2010, 11:50:30 PM
Yes, i'm excited. I will have to drill a couple more holes in the wall but it will be worth it when i have 52" of monitor to look at and a 20" on the side for back up lol.
aw man you will be handicapped now  lol multitasking

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, i will have to pry myself out of the chair now for sure. I get addicted to my work sometimes and its hard to stop programming when you start finding more things you could do with your applications. Now with this much space i will fly through my work.  8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 17, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
Ya, i will have to pry myself out of the chair now for sure. I get addicted to my work sometimes and its hard to stop programming when you start finding more things you could do with your applications. Now with this much space i will fly through my work.  8)
Quote from: Hooters on January 17, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
careful hoots saying flying through you work might be misinterpreted as fly hacking in rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

;D I will provide picture when i get it done.. It will look pretty sweet ;).. I will try and get one of me flying over my computer workstation :P