News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

We finaly found our server hacker

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, January 17, 2010, 04:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Dave karma for dave  he was undercover searching  and hunting the net and servers he went through  hundreds of forums for the server hacker he finaly caught  it on tape.as you can see so Innocent looking and playfull.But under all that fur is a server hacker ready to leap and pounce with claws ready to dig in as deep as they will go on the next server that ticks em of.
Let this be a lesson for all as server hackers appear to be the best players on the servers  following all the rules evan going to the clans ts/vents  offering to help with servers and assisting in videoing hackers to be banned.         

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Armatura

This cat something stormy :D

I take it well,that hackers buy it onto a video other hackers' game?
Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Dave-Adm

hahahaha lol now phx is thinking this is about them lol Xd 8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Dave-Adm on January 17, 2010, 01:51:35 PM
hahahaha lol now phx is thinking this is about them lol Xd 8)
rofl omg hahahahha sheesh i dont believe this i thought that phx clan was more mature then this.omg  this is killing me rofl this vid is cute and probably get the laughs of all the viewers that view it rofl as it did us.sheesh 

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I have been interrogating all the cats in the neighborhood looking for this ones location and known affiliates. I will crush this bastardo!  >:(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 17, 2010, 02:19:57 PM
I have been interrogating all the cats in the neighborhood looking for this ones location and known affiliates. I will crush this bastardo!  >:(
carefull man i think it might be a setup they are very smart.i think we need to start focusing on refined nano suit inspections here is a clue look for hair

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ha, i will just bring lots of tuna and hopefully they will spill the beans  :P.. If not i will threaten to give them to the Chinese and have them made into soup.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

wow hahah so Im added to their list now ? Does this mean I'll have my own retarted post of people wasting their time trying to come up with something to curse at me too ?  8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: X-RayXI on January 17, 2010, 06:59:30 PM
Bad news guys..

we caught this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA

Hi ALL :)

omg another one .now we know to look for hair in the nano suits  thanks ray all the help we can get  in this new hack rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

X-RayXI

Acid