News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

BFG or RST?

Started by Ketchup, January 23, 2010, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for should I stay in RST or join BFG?

Stay in RST
0 (0%)
Join BFG
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Ketchup

Hey guys, long time no see. Well while I haven't played with you all and talked to you all, I found out that Dj Copniker is in BFG and we all play their server and talk on their TS. Even thought I don't understand a thing they say, but I really think that their clan is cool, they have very awesome mappers and good and funny people. So I was thinking because there is only 4 of us in RST and the leadrer delted Crysis Wars and now plays only Mordern Warfare 2, and two other mambers never go online. The leader said do what you want, but I don't know. So i'm asking you guys, should I join BFG? BFG-Black Fighter Germany. Or stay in RST and try to ask if DJ Copniker and Dj Tibest and to group together and make a map? So vote in the poll.

Ketchup

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ketchup your asking us about your clan transition. I think this is nice of you to consider us as a part in your decision. However, i find it that this is something you should decide on your own. If anyone else wishes to help you we do not mind but, if you are wondering why nobody has said anything it is probably because this is a personal choice. I wish you luck in your decision. I advise you research the clan first and make sure they are not immature gamers etc.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on January 25, 2010, 07:45:29 PM
Ketchup your asking us about your clan transition. I think this is nice of you to consider us as a part in your decision. However, i find it that this is something you should decide on your own. If anyone else wishes to help you we do not mind but, if you are wondering why nobody has said anything it is probably because this is a personal choice. I wish you luck in your decision. I advise you research the clan first and make sure they are not immature gamers etc.

very well put hoots thank you

Acid

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ketchup you should consider FWE as a clan. We don't bite. I'm sure there are members that think you are cool. I never seen any problems with you.  ;D

Acid