News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Done with crysis

Started by ACHILLES, January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACHILLES

Hello my fellow brothers in arms im here to tell you im done with the game for a great many reasons. I have uninstalled the game and all forms of ts and xfire will be at end of this week i have really enjoyed playing the game with you and will miss you greatly peace

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: ACHILLES on January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM
Hello my fellow brothers in arms im here to tell you im done with the game for a great many reasons. I have uninstalled the game and all forms of ts and xfire will be at end of this week i have really enjoyed playing the game with you and will miss you greatly peace
hi doc iam sorry to see you leave at the same time i can understand.crysiswars is very very demanding as a pro player you have been a true pro one of the few i seen.as a true pro player evaluates his opponents then plays accordingly your goal is not to play to wipe out a server but to learn and help at the same time. your attitude toward the other players is as a true pro player should be.you have a talent doc.which is much aprecated when you played the servers.thank you so very much and the best to you and your family.

p.s you are always welcome with the {FWE} family

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Achilles it is sad to hear that you are leaving. You should come back to crysis 2 at least. Among others you where one of the first people i met on TS. It was good knowing you doc/achilles hope you enjoy your future endeavors. You should always keep in touch for we are all friends here.

Your bud hoot's

{FWE}Dave-Adm

hey achiles well we barely talked but im just here to give support.You look like a nice guy its a pity we never talked , but anyway good luck with ur life man. ;)

{FWE}Seamoss

Quote from: ACHILLES on January 24, 2010, 09:54:41 AM
sad to see a comma-rd go but we all have choices and decisions to make in this circle called life so my friend i wish u all the best in life to and yours Tcare and god bless ;)

Acid

Im going to miss you!!!!!!  :'(  :'(  :'(  Thanks for always being nice to us all! You are truly an awesome gamer and an even better person.

Hope to talk again soon!

Acid