News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

I need a new pc!

Started by {FWE}Neonzion, February 12, 2010, 07:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Neonzion

Quote from: WhiteDragon on February 15, 2010, 06:49:26 PM
You take it from here Hoots :P I was only pulling your chain bro  ;D  Neon, I have 2 8800 Ultra's that came with my Dell purchase a while back. They look like the 8800 GTX's but they are Ultra's. They were made that way specifically for Dell. I will let you have them for $100.00 to help you out till summer if you want. They run a little warm when stressed so I don't know what kind of case you have but they need air  :D  They always ran around 80F ~ 85F when I played Crysis. Let me know either way. (Hey Hoots ~~ Nvidia #1  8))

:P holy crap thats tempting for only $100, 1 prob, i dont have the money yet, mayb in a month ill have the money.... ok look, idk if i should buy them or not but i know they are good.... idk how long ud want to wait and it is not confirmed that i will buy them, but when i have the money ill ask u if u still have em, thats dirt cheap m8! lol my case will be either, antec 902 or storm scout.... those cards came out late 06 but they still rock.. haha i live in florida so heat can be a problem... ur offering $100 for both cards or for 1? and how much wattage do u need for both?

hey hoots sry... lol thanks for the help, what do u think about the 2 ultras? is it worth it buying the kings of 07 or a gtx260/5770... 2 ultras are same as gtx 260 but gtx 260 requires less power but then again it costs $200....

but then agan its only $100 and i can upragde in less than a year......

thanks hoot u helped a lot, and whitedragon idk my decision yet mostly because i dont have any money yet... By march 10 i will probably have the money..... so look out for a message

last question just to anoy u guys lol jk last question i promise very last question, watt power supply is good enuf to run 2 ultras, lol remember 1 ultra uses as much or more power than a 5870...

thanks a trillion

:D

{FWE}Neonzion

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on February 16, 2010, 09:57:14 AM
As they dig claws in deeper they strike with great force then they tire for the next round still grasping for there last breath they then strike with great weakness with the hope of dominating the graphics arena. the battle of the ATI and Nividia graphics cards continue who shall prevail

lmfao ontime lol intel integraded graphics prevail!!!!!! lol hahahahaha  :P :P :P

WhiteDragon

Hey Neon ~~ If you want both I will let you have them for $150.00  I will hold them for you until you let me know either way.   

{FWE}Neonzion

Quote from: WhiteDragon on February 18, 2010, 11:43:50 PM
Hey Neon ~~ If you want both I will let you have them for $150.00  I will hold them for you until you let me know either way.   

k m8... will pm u when im ready... round march 10...

thanks