News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

NVIDIA GTX480/GTX470 MADNESS! Videos!

Started by {FWE}Neonzion, March 30, 2010, 11:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Neonzion

ELLO!
Nvidia released there new cards a few days back!!! OOH what now ATI! the gtx 480 sits between 5970 and 5870 while the 470 compares to 5850/5870... the 470 is $350 on newegg but have been sold out since the first second they were posted :/ lol I want the 470 really bad! any1 going to uprgade (there power supply too =P ) my pc is STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not ready i wana play on fwe so bad, i forgot how to play crysis lol.... (havent played in like 2 month rofl) so yh... at $350 it would leave very little left, would u guys recomend me get a 5850 for $300 and a better cpu (from amd since hoots help me decide a while back)...

p.s. has nvidia taken the seat? haha

look at these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m8cZnzfM3c
and look at how they set it up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWCUIIDkwg&feature=related

{FWE}Pandemonium

Frankly i'm not impressed with either what Nvidia or ATi are giving. I have a GTX260 and yes the new cards ARE better. but they don't give me enough of a boost to even contemplate paying such a hefty price.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

cloudstrife465

i wanna try to get one my self if i have the money lolz

{FWE}Neonzion

haha yeah i know get da gtx 460!!!!!! haha

WhiteDragon

I have to agree with Neon ~~ The 460 is a Great Choice ~~ It is a monster for the price and it OC's well also.   TriggerHappy

{FWE}gasman69

Well i don't know what you all are worried about    Noob i bought the EVGA GTX 470 not overclocked version & i get 80-100fps. I also have a AMD 1055T 6 CORE i, they have been working like a champ   YourGoingDown to make a long story short.THIS PC KICKS AZZ  Respect  these smiley dudes are alot of fun  Iagree

cloudstrife465

{FWE}gasman69