News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Forum colors

Started by {FWE}Pandemonium, April 25, 2010, 08:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Pandemonium

I've noticed that any of the colors I select don't stick when I navigate around the web site. just a heads up.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Ya, i have noticed that before 2. I think it is a part of the java script that is missing or corrupted

{FWE}Pandemonium

I'm gonna assume corrupted. because it lets me change on a page, but as soon as I navigate to another part of the site it's gone.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on April 26, 2010, 01:49:42 AM
I'm gonna assume corrupted. because it lets me change on a page, but as soon as I navigate to another part of the site it's gone.
hmmm i never heard this  my colors are just fine i guess i dont quite understand what you are talking about

{FWE}Pandemonium

I'm using Firefox, on the top left it lets me change colors, none of them stick. they change, but when I navigate to another part of the site they go back to default.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on April 27, 2010, 02:47:54 AM
I'm using Firefox, on the top left it lets me change colors, none of them stick. they change, but when I navigate to another part of the site they go back to default.
ahhh hmm well the colors are for this scheme only when you goto another section it is another scheme there are several schemes.the colors are for sessions only the default color are the blue.

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on April 27, 2010, 09:08:45 AM
ahhh hmm well the colors are for this scheme only when you goto another section it is another scheme there are several schemes.the colors are for sessions only the default color are the blue.

Ontime is correct, the color choices that you noted are for the portal, not the smf forum. Changes to the forums permanent layout and appearance requires that you  go into the control panel and make your selection there, assuming that additional layouts are available.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Blake on April 28, 2010, 11:10:29 AM
Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on April 27, 2010, 09:08:45 AM

Ontime is correct, the color choices that you noted are for the portal, not the smf forum. Changes to the forums permanent layout and appearance requires that you  go into the control panel and make your selection there, assuming that additional layouts are available.
thanks blake i can always count on you to either correct me or translate for me lol. so how are you man you missing out on a lot  good stuff man

{FWE}Blake-Adm

hahah it's my pleasure! :P I've been good, insanely busy with school but its letting hope so i hope to be back in the game regularly again. I've got some great projects that i've been working on for school that i hope to be able to incorporate (the knowledge) with the next crysis game  :D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Give me the knowledge! lolz.. What are you in computer science classes? i forgot..