News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Thesis work

Started by {FWE}Blake-Adm, May 01, 2010, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Blake-Adm

I've recently had to choose a semester project for school and the assignment is to find a problem and fix it using skills we have developed over the course of the classes. As such, i've chosen to *attempt* to fix the crashing issue that the client has with crysis wars. I have the game for steam and the regular disc so if anyone wants to add me to their steam list my name is giant2na on there. Wish me luck!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Blake on May 01, 2010, 01:24:38 PM
I've recently had to choose a semester project for school and the assignment is to find a problem and fix it using skills we have developed over the course of the classes. As such, i've chosen to *attempt* to fix the crashing issue that the client has with crysis wars. I have the game for steam and the regular disc so if anyone wants to add me to their steam list my name is giant2na on there. Wish me luck!
good luck lol

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Nice choice.. However, i could say that you could contact the big boys at crytek if they let you and get some info that you will probably need to know. ex. (errors they may already know of on the issue..) Good luck with the project! Oh, and xfire works man.. you can get on there once in awhile or TS maybe? lol.. cya take care..

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on May 01, 2010, 02:39:23 PM
Nice choice.. However, i could say that you could contact the big boys at crytek if they let you and get some info that you will probably need to know. ex. (errors they may already know of on the issue..) Good luck with the project! Oh, and xfire works man.. you can get on there once in awhile or TS maybe? lol.. cya take care..

Haha touche! point taken 8)

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I just like having my pals around lol..  8)