News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

wont be on as much as usual

Started by {FWE}Rarles, June 28, 2010, 11:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Rarles

due to RL w/ parents spliting up, later divorce, i will only be able to be on maybe once or twice a week, my good comp will be staying here at dads instead of where i'll be most of the week.... i wont have a good enough computer to really play anything at my moms sooooo.........  :(

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Rarles on June 28, 2010, 11:47:07 PM
due to RL w/ parents spliting up, later divorce, i will only be able to be on maybe once or twice a week, my good comp will be staying here at dads instead of where i'll be most of the week.... i wont have a good enough computer to really play anything at my moms sooooo.........  :(
OMG Rarels i am so sorry!!! you are always welcome here with us if you need to talk our team speak is open.

{FWE}Rarles

meh, its NP, its for the better anywho

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

My parents split up when i was 13 but it was for the best as well. Don't worry about being absent more often because we all have our own lives and lots of things going on in them :).

cloudstrife465

wow i hate rl issues a freiend of mine just got cheated on by his wife yet agian this time she got him arrested for damn reason just to go out with another guy