News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Exercising helps, but mostly hurts.

Started by {FWE}Pandemonium, July 07, 2010, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Pandemonium

Hey guys, your probably wondering why I don't get on much (other than the fan issue).

It's because recently I've taken up exercising, which hurts like hell, but i've also notice that it improves my aim, and gives me more energy. Ha... I know what your thinken, "how does exercising improve your aim?"

It's improving my aim because I'm less shaky when I use everything, and I focus better now that I have the energy. (I've got ADHD).

But yeah, recently I've been tired from exercising so much, but I'll get on tonight if it cools down enough by 10 or 11 PM.

See you guys then. =)
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hey, there is nothing wrong with exercising. Matter of fact when i leave TS or the game I'm usually heading to the gym or out to run at the local track. There is nothing wrong with staying healthy i find it's one of the best ways to relieve stress in your life.

Stay strong my friend for you will be sore as hell these next few weeks of your life, but in the end you will not regret it!  8)

{FWE}Pandemonium

Speaking of sore.... I woke up with a lot of things aching this morning.

Couldn't play last night because it was 80 outside still.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Pandemonium

Oh great.... who decided we needed a bunch of new Emotes? is this Ontimes doing?

People always go crazy with the emotes and never keep to a set. So I can never find one that expresses my emotion.

knukles

yeh working out makes u hurt well sore attully

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on July 08, 2010, 12:34:11 PM
Speaking of sore.... I woke up with a lot of things aching this morning.

Couldn't play last night because it was 80 outside still.

LOL...  Drugs