News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

My Cars Wars Map

Started by cloudstrife465, July 11, 2010, 01:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

hey every one well im still having issues on this map but ill make a video on it probbaly today and show u want this map looks like itss been configued twice  second time was with mods and stuff so yeh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E9to2u6HR0

cloudstrife465

anyone alright im gunna go make my video of my map now lol

cloudstrife465

Cars_Wars

here we go this is my map now i hope u guys like it  its a simple and fun map i mean well its really popular atully lolz people love it i mean like it didnt even take me a week to make and i was done with it lol well first version i had a mod where there was newyork buildings but i had to end up taken it and pulling the alien ship there and stuff but yeh its fun really i had 16-20 players in there one day on that map alone

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

cloudstrife465

cloudstrife465

but stranded was way bigger then that lol so i think this map is better more fun

{FWE}Pandemonium

I like the area after you teleport. that's the part that interests me.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

cloudstrife465

see someone likes it but one thing is somethings wrong with the teleport its suppose to be dark there i screwed it up lol ill fix it

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 12, 2010, 01:26:03 PM
see someone likes it but one thing is somethings wrong with the teleport its suppose to be dark there i screwed it up lol ill fix it

Cloud i'm not saying it sucks but you got to realize i play small maps because i like to kill people.  Shoot

cloudstrife465

yeh i know its more vehicles wars then weapons lol

cloudstrife465

plus there isnt suppose to be weapons

cloudstrife465

well its a map without weapons so yeh all u have is granades claymore and other stuff like that so yeh u can have weapons to but u will have limited ammo

{FWE}Pandemonium

You should try and make a gun specifically for taking out vehicles. But make sure it has a charge time, or only one allowed shot. And maybe a bit easier to dodge than like a rocket.

cloudstrife465

that spot on top has the granade laucher and tac laucher which is hard to see cuz its all frozen up there lol

{FWE}Pandemonium

Bah, Tac launchers don't blow up when you want though.