NVIDA Graphics Cards

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, July 24, 2010, 02:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

NVIDIA Video Cards are awesome cards if you can afford the high end cards it is best to stay behind the technology as new  technology drives down the price of the old technology.However I have found this to be true but then again as more  game's and video accelerated programs are developed you do how ever need the power to push them to a decent level. Along with you need the computer that will also be able to push the card and not bottle neck and cause you issues.What do you do.Well do a lot of research That is the best advice i can give you.

NVIDIA  computer graphics are to the extreme.
with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing.

Nvida Has Developed Five Product's
    1. Tegra   mobile computing with eight processors it consumes much less power then the earlier chips.It also supports many more portable device's.
    2. ION Power's Games ,Media, Web,Video,ETC with high definition Graphics in NetBook.
    3. GeForce accelerates Desk Top Computer's and Portable computers for those who desire rich crisp performance in all there digital media needs.
    4. Quadro a developer's tool used by visual effects artists,animators, broadcasters.commercial,industrial designers for there graphic solutions.The transportation industry and a large majority of our consumer products are designed with
        Quadro Graphics
    5. Tesla is a power house powering high end computer system's for our scientist and researchers with a lot less power consumption and a lot less cost. 

Nivida's Other Technology's They Have Developed
     1. 3D Vision it's like going to see a movie's in 3D. Now we can use 3D with our computer systems to watch movies,play games,photo's and blue ray on our home computing systems.
     2. SLI take your gaming experience to a whole new level run multiple GPU'S on one Mother Board.
     3. Optimus mobile computing is less demanding on you batteries.The graphics are now routed to your graphics card  GPU instead of your CPU.
     4. PhysX is a graphics engine which copies the forces of nature  like gravity and motion and creates the effects on physical objects in the gaming world.
     5. CUDA this one i will leave up to all of you to research.I will give you a hint.It is used in Science,Medicine,Chemistry  Research.