News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

CRYSIS 2 DELAY

Started by {FWE}Mercer, August 07, 2010, 05:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Mercer

Crysis2 Delayed?! My dad's friend works at EA Games: Packaging and Shipping etc. and he just told my Crytek will be holding Crysis 2 back until MARCH 2011. I REPEAT, CRYSIS 2 WILL BE HELD BACK UNTIL MARCH 2011. I HAVE NO CONFIRMED EVIDENCE OF THIS SO IF ANYONE CAN BACK ME UP THAT'D BE GREAT, BUT HE HAS NO REASON TO LIE. HE HEARD THIS FROM A CRYTEK EMPLOYEE IN PERSON AT A MEETING. (apparently) CRYTEK THEMSELVES HAVEN'T CONFIRMED THIS (yet)  BUT BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR NEWS
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

{FWE}Neonzion

Drugs HellNo ahhhhhhh lol i cant believe it!!! but i bet its true guess i will have to wait to kick some new-n-improved walking aliens in 200000000FT skycrapers in newyork!!! hahaha sounds so fun right now!!! lol cant wait

Hey war if u can please see when a demo release will be help =)

{FWE}Neonzion

i ment held not help rofl....

guys look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crysis_2 and look at release date!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Neonzion on August 07, 2010, 06:25:42 PM
i ment held not help rofl....

guys look at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crysis_2 and look at release date!
Hey {FWE}Neonzion if you go to my crysis.com you can see all the updates on crysis 2. News everything you need to keep updated.Keep in mind there site is very busy and slow.They have there site open you don't need to log in to see the most recent information.

cloudstrife465

dang this sucks

{FWE}Noman-Adm

check out this video crysis 2 rooftops and all so new weapons  Whoo    www.mycrysis.com/gallery/trailers/crysis_2_heroes_journey     

{FWE}Mercer

Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

cloudstrife465

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

F*** Crysis F****** 2! If its going to kick everyone every F****** five minutes.  LittleAngel HeHe HeHe