News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2 Usernames!

Started by Acid, September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acid

Hey Guys,

Will all FWE members who play Battlefield Bad Company 2 please post their usernames here?
This is just so that we can all add eachother, and enjoy the experience as a team.

Thanks,
            Acid

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I am currently using NitroTekk. I have my H(.)(.)TERS account made so nobody could take it but i'm currently using NitroTekk as a practice name.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Acid on September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Will all FWE members who play Battlefield Bad Company 2 please post their usernames here?
This is just so that we can all add eachother, and enjoy the experience as a team.

Thanks,
            Acid

There  names will be in the clan roster

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Acid

Rofl! I think i did! You have to accept

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

The funny thing is i have not seen any requests from friends and i have 4 now. It is a little buggy on that i think. I press send request and my friend never got one. I think it is just slow in the servers not sure yet. Glad you played with us :)

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

My username on battlefield is WickedGinger  saw

CobraVe7nom

Whoo

JAF

Love ALL u guys..... Thank you for welcoming me with arms wide open...Thank U............... bouncing JAF555

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Hi Oh JAF we love you too, but not in that homo kind of way HellNo  Cheers  AhShutUp

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Acid on September 26, 2010, 01:33:30 AM
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
            Acid

all names are in the clan roster    http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0