News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

hello people !!!

Started by Christiene, November 26, 2010, 01:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christiene

hello people !!!
my name is talha , i am 24 years of age and doing my masters in information technology .
i love discussions and love helping people any way i can . forum discussions are really a good way to meet people from other countries . making new and like minded friends is my passion :D
i wish all the members of the forum GOOD DAY and GOOD NIGHTS to :D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Christiene on November 26, 2010, 01:08:52 AM
hello people !!!
my name is talha , i am 24 years of age and doing my masters in information technology .
i love discussions and love helping people any way i can . forum discussions are really a good way to meet people from other countries . making new and like minded friends is my passion :D
i wish all the members of the forum GOOD DAY and GOOD NIGHTS to :D
Hi talha Welcome to {FWE} Forums MAYBE WE CAN GET YOU IN OUR TEAMSPEAK 3 to voice with you.

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hello nice to see another girl on here ! you should come talk to us on teamspeak  Hi

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}gasman69

Brian Cowen

Hello guys...!
I am wiki,new to the forum.Nice to see you.Hope you will enjoy it here.Theres a lot of people with good knowledge here if you get stuck....!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Yes sir we like to test a lot of what we post,when we research we try to post that information and links AND TRY TO KEEP EVERYTHING ORGINISED AND IN ITS PLACE,  I like to saY thanks for your comment