News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Crysis 2 Video

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, January 10, 2011, 02:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I found a great video on Crysis 2. This will get you pumped for the new game coming in March. After seeing this video I can hardly wait for this game! It looks so good just like the old Crysis. I'm ready to use my suit!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_NHUxn1lg

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on January 10, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
I found a great video on Crysis 2. This will get you pumped for the new game coming in March. After seeing this video I can hardly wait for this game! It looks so good just like the old Crysis. I'm ready to use my suit!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR_NHUxn1lg
Geesh I want the server up NOW !!!!!!!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I cannot wait! The game has been set back to long already!~

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Here is a demo video you all have been waiting for   Cheers  it is about time this is a very good sample of what we have been waiting for   http://www.ea.com/crysis-2/videos/6145454a75abd210VgnVCM2000001165140aRCRD

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

The only thing i do not like is the TIA is only 12 players. It was a console video so probably is different with PC i hope. I also hope they have IA so we can all enjoy that kill box too.

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi  all just to let you all know that thay is going be a demo release for pc  soon   see my crysis 4 info  Cheers  bouncing  HeHe 

hey ontime you band from useing the new  miniGun

Lexer

Crysis 2 is not a very good game, it is a copy of Call Of Duty Black Ops, i played it on my xbox and i disapointed me alot, the graphics are awsome so is the weapons but the game play i do not like, i hope this helps you guys out so you dont go out and spend $60 on a game, that you might not like  Music

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yeah i'm afraid of this too. I'm not worried of spending the money, but yeah it will suck to have a replicator of Black shits.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Lexer on February 01, 2011, 05:23:58 PM
Crysis 2 is not a very good game, it is a copy of Call Of Duty Black Ops, i played it on my xbox and i disapointed me alot, the graphics are awsome so is the weapons but the game play i do not like, i hope this helps you guys out so you dont go out and spend $60 on a game, that you might not like  Music
Already did but however we are planning a server in Crysis 2

Lexer

are you just getting the server for testing because i might be able to take a video of Crysis 2 if ya'll want mor info on it, i dont like black ops and with Crysis 2 being the same it let me down but i might be able to make a gameplay video for ya'll before you do anything if you like but  CrysisWars2 is the best game ever made  Whoo

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hmm we already seen demos, either way the server is going up.

Lexer

well if i deside to buy the game or not i will half to play on the FWE server  Music bouncing bouncing Shoot

cloudstrife465

thats up to u if u wanna buy it not its ur choice on where u wanna play also

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

We're originally a Crysis Wars/ Crysis clan. So the game will be purchased regardless of critics and speculation by several members. I just hope we can enjoy it as much as we did Wars.

Lexer

Yeah i no what you meen i love crysis wars but i wish crysis 2 was the same as wars but just more better weapons and suits and crap not like CoD lol