News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Relocating

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, January 20, 2011, 12:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hey all,

I'm not going to be as active coming soon. I will be relocating myself to another state. Arkansas is where i'm going. I will be getting my corporate job at Wal-Mart stores Inc. as a Programmer with Information Systems Division. I may be on i may not be on, but just letting you know i'm still alive and well so nobody is wondering where Hoots went ;).

I'm sure i will see everyone a few times online before i lose my internet for a little while. Take care and see you around  Drink

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on January 20, 2011, 12:34:55 PM
Hey all,

I'm not going to be as active coming soon. I will be relocating myself to another state. Arkansas is where i'm going. I will be getting my corporate job at Wal-Mart stores Inc. as a Programmer with Information Systems Division. I may be on i may not be on, but just letting you know i'm still alive and well so nobody is wondering where Hoots went ;).

I'm sure i will see everyone a few times online before i lose my internet for a little while. Take care and see you around  Drink
Awsome  finally it is happening your spot is reserved with {FWE}

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yes i'm glad it is. I will be setting up my future thats for sure. It will be a good one at that. I will be on again a few times, but during down time you all have fun. Oh, and my internet speeds will be better soon! I'm going to purchase cable internet.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Cool you will be close to Me and Greenie and Monkey you will have to come visit and we can go fishing and blow some stuff up YAAAAAAY !!! TriggerHappy

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sounds fun to me. I def want to explode stuff :). I'm making a 400 mile West move. I'll be closer to the West which is where i want to go or more southern in Arizona out West :). I prefer warmth. I HATE WINTER!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on January 22, 2011, 02:02:17 PM
Sounds fun to me. I def want to blow up stuff :). I'm making a 400 mile West move. I'll be closer to the West which is where i want to get further at further or more southern in Arizona :). I prefer warmth. I HATE WINTER!
Rofl boy you opened yourself wide open to this one,but i will refrain myself rofl rofl

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

There i fixed it perve lol.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

yea ontime really is a pervert but hey hoots u finally left wall mart !!!!  Cheers

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yup i left the stores i still work for the company.