News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Crysis 2 in 3D

Started by {FWE}Renegade, February 08, 2011, 12:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Renegade

Last night I decided to test my 3D TV and setup. So I launched the Avatar game. Went into the display settings and enable Stereoscopic for 3D viewing. Man, I was begining to think the whole 3D fanaticism was going to waste. I was not pleased at all with 3D in COD and BF2.

3D in COD and BF2 was ok but no like WOW  Whoo  of what you expected 3D to be in a game. SO I launched Avatar and almost struck with worse diappointment as I couldnt get the darn 3D to work properly.  smash

I am going through settings on the 3DTV, reading manuals like a fruit loop. Couldnt find Nada... So I went back into the display setting of Avatar after 2 hours and there was more 3D settings, Duh me.

As soon as I selected the correct settings and returned to the game, OMG I was nearly knocked out of my chair, litterally leaves where like slapping me in the face. I gave my wife the glasses and she about screamed.

There was no mouse delay or slugishness. It was accurate movement. Seeing things in the distance was like I could jump through the TV. I thought to myself man I hope Crysis 2 is like this. So I googled it and found out that James Cameron was introduced to Crysis 2 3D and he was impressed with it. Just Google Crysis 2 Avatar and you will find tons of articles directly quoting Cevat Yerli.

If Crysis 2 3D is like Avatar or better, which struck the attention of the reputable James Cameron, we are in for some insane graphics expereince and long nights.

I will be updating this post when we have more hands on with the PC demo when released and the final launch of the game....stay tuned.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Thats sounds pretty nice. I might get a 3D tv when I've finished moving.