News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

crysis 2 Leaked

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, February 13, 2011, 10:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Hi all  sorry to have to tell you this but crysis 2 hack version is out 4 download  Spaming

at 20:08PM on Friday, February, 11, 20

Crytek has been alerted that an early incomplete, unfinished build of Crysis 2 has appeared on Torrent sites.  Crytek and EA are deeply disappointed by the news. We encourage fans to support the game and wait for the official release of Crysis 2

i have takeing a look at the web sites offing free downloads that not the case thay want cash 4 it how do we know if it is crysis 2  or not ??? HellNo all so cd keys are out 4 xbox and ps3  Noob

this is not good   YourGoingDown

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Noman-Adm on February 13, 2011, 10:07:13 AM
Hi all  sorry to have to tell you this but crysis 2 hack version is out 4 download  Spaming

at 20:08PM on Friday, February, 11, 20

Crytek has been alerted that an early incomplete, unfinished build of Crysis 2 has appeared on Torrent sites.  Crytek and EA are deeply disappointed by the news. We encourage fans to support the game and wait for the official release of Crysis 2

i have takeing a look at the web sites offing free downloads that not the case thay want cash 4 it how do we know if it is crysis 2  or not ??? HellNo all so cd keys are out 4 xbox and ps3  Noob

this is not good   YourGoingDown
I know Noman ,this will give a upper hand to the scrip tors and cheats will be in progress before the official release of Crysis 2,   HellNo

cloudstrife465

i played it once but to much lag so i quit