News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

{FWE} Comunications with EA , My Crysis , Crymod

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, February 27, 2011, 02:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE} Comunications with EA , My Crysis , Crymod

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi every body I think it is important to post our communications with My Crysis and EA and Crymod to keep everybody up to date
{FWE} Introduction to Crysis 2 Clan section and social  introduction
Quote{FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy ( Usa )
Post   27/02/11

Hi my name is {FWE}Ontime-Adm Highest in the {FWE} Clan Seniority.
The {FWE} clan has had Crysis,Crysis Wars,Server since old Crysis our recent addition is Battle Field Bad Company 2 Server: {FWE} Clan -> Can-0-WooPaZZ !!! Mix Mode,when Crysis 2 is released we will have another addition to add.
{FWE} Clan members have enjoyed what we have to offer, Registered Team Speak 3 server,the game servers we own and operate,web page: http://www.fweclan.com and forums http://www.fweclan.com/smf we are a family type oriented clan and help each other in any way we can in any possible situation,we always have respected for our clan members and share the memories of a mature and family oriented clan our bond is like sticking your tongue to frozen pole in the middle of crisp cold winter day and the temperatures are 20 degree below zero (It really hurts to leave lol)
We are always looking to recruit mature clan members Race,religion,gender,and nationality are all welcome,HOW EVER CHEATS AND HACKER WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY FROM ALL OUR ASSETS,the {FWE}clan has always strived for fair play and lots of fun,for our older clan members this is our get away from the stresses of everyday life,for our younger members it is a place to hang out and learn all they can on what we have to offer.

Contacting the {FWE} Clan can be done several ways either register on our forums or through Team Speak 3 (we have a secondary public Team Speak 3 for recruiting purposes) and of course through the games we host.

{FWE} Recruiting Team Speak 3 Info address: 207.210.252.19 port: 9992 no password needed
{FWE} Forums will require registration to communicate http://www.fweclan.com/smf
{FWE} Web Page http://www.fweclan.com

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Crysis 2 Admin Concerns Posted by {FWE}Renegade

QuoteCrysis 2 Server Admins vs Hackers
Post   26/02/11

Below is our Clan server admin's concern and should be for all admins:

Quote:
{FWE} Free Weapons Enjoy (USA) Crysis 2 Clan IS awaiting the official release of Crysis 2,Like Crysis And Crysis Wars, Battle Field Bad Company 2,We have worked very hard to keep clean fun servers.
From what I have seen in the videos and the demos,Crysis 2 has some features or earned upgrades/Options we all have seen in the demos the hacks that have haunted our server since the first Crysis FOR EXAMPLE just to name a couple, Rapid fire/Reload, is or will there be a feature that will detect these upgrades/Options that have not been earned.

I will ellaborate more on this. In the old Crysis these where the hacks that ruined servers:

*Rapid Reload
*Being able to see other players in infrared even behind solid objects
*Strength and Speed modes running together
*Flying around

There are alot more of course. Just as much as we are excited to see these new abilities in Crysis 2 it is also disturbing that these same new abilities were hacks in old Crysis.

Now since the PC version was "LEAKED" to the public, hackers now have a head start.

Since we now have a ranking level in Crysis 2 that will inhance and unlock new abilities what will protect us from hackers finding some way of giving themselves high ranking abilities when they are not that rank ie they didnt earn it ?

Other than obvious hacks, like flying around the map, or invincibilities, only someone who has maxed out in rank, played all and memorized the abilites of all player classes would be able to know what is a hack or not. This can take months to know.

Punkbuster was a complete failure to protect servers in old Crysis as the hackers found a way around this with ease.

BTW, for those Xbox and PS3 players, dont get cocky cause you do have hackers on those platform and now since Crysis 2 is coming your way I am sure these malicious idiots will be heading you way as hacking itself is a game to them

The only way I see Crysis 2 Multiplayer would make it difficult to hack is if they are streaming. I hope ranks are synced with a server rather than on the PC and there is a scan log of altered files when accessing a MP server.

- {FWE}Renegade

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Renegade

QuoteCrysis 2 Demo Login Workaround & Fix   03/03/11 

If you are not able to login to the Crysis 2 Demo use your already existing GameSpy username and password that you use or used to login into old Crysis/Crysis Wars MP which is hosted by GameSpy.

If you would like to create a Gamespy account to login to the Crysis 2 Demo, then goto GameSpy website and register. Make sure to create a Unique Name that you will use for the demo login and the official release. This Unique Name and password you will use to login into the Demo.

Enjoy !
http://www.mycrysis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8135

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hey Renegade we need to post the G35 driver issue soon.

cloudstrife465

Logitech G35 Headset audio issue in crysis 2

how to fix this issue u have with Logitech G35 Headset, go to your device manager  right click tour my computer and click manage depending on what operating system your using, and go to your audio part of the devices and right click and click uninstall the G35 drivers check the box as well and click uninstall, and reboot your computer and then when it reinstalls your drivers,  if u have the G35 icon on your task bar where your clock is please shut that down and your sound will start working

{FWE}Renegade

@Cloud, thanks for posting the fix for the G35 Headset...........

Crysis 2 Demo Login Workaround & Fix:

Step 1 - Use your existing Gamespy Username and Password, and try to create a new account with the already exiting information for GameSpy in the demo (To confirm your Username ie "Unique Name" goto www.gamespy.com and login into your account)

Step 2 - You should get a message that says that one or two of the info being used already exist

Step 3 - Go back to the main login screen on the demo and then try to login with the existing Username and Password.

Step 4b - If you do not have a GameSpy acccount, then goto www.gamespy.com and regiser for a new account. Make a Unique Name. This Unique name will be your Username and game play ID for the demo. Repeat Steps 1-3

If you are using Winows 7 or Vista and you get a connection issue message when launching the game, make sure to "Allow" the program in your Windows Firewall settings.

See you soon  Shoot

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Armatura

Ki találhatta fel a munkát?
És a többiek miért nem verték agyon?!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Armatura on March 07, 2011, 08:59:23 AM

It's not here.
What can be done in such sites?
!!!!View the page I do not know how safe!!!!

http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/media/46117-crysis-2-screenshots.html
Yes i see,as soon as Crysis 2  MP IS released they will hit the servers no doubt,We are preparing the best we can for this.Thank you Armatura

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on March 03, 2011, 06:53:33 PM
@Cloud, thanks for posting the fix for the G35 Headset...........

Crysis 2 Demo Login Workaround & Fix:

Step 1 - Use your existing Gamespy Username and Password, and try to create a new account with the already exiting information for GameSpy in the demo (To confirm your Username ie "Unique Name" goto www.gamespy.com and login into your account)

Step 2 - You should get a message that says that one or two of the info being used already exist

Step 3 - Go back to the main login screen on the demo and then try to login with the existing Username and Password.

Step 4b - If you do not have a GameSpy acccount, then goto www.gamespy.com and regiser for a new account. Make a Unique Name. This Unique name will be your Username and game play ID for the demo. Repeat Steps 1-3

If you are using Winows 7 or Vista and you get a connection issue message when launching the game, make sure to "Allow" the program in your Windows Firewall settings.

See you soon  Shoot

Hey now when you load Crysis 2, they have a patch that automatically downloads this fixes the G35 SOUND ISSUE.

{FWE}Renegade

QuoteHave you come across a Crysis 2 multiplayer match with a cheater or a hacker? Hear what Crytek has to say...

We know that some people have been playing with an unfair advantage in the Crysis 2 demo.  Rest assured that although the demo does not have these features installed, our team has been working for some time on various anti-cheat measures that have been introduced for the retail release of Crysis 2.  We would like to make sure everyone is aware of how important this issue is to us, and that we will continue to strive for a cheat-free community with Crysis 2.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

This sure would be nice but EA has never responded to the Crysis Wars delima,Hopefully Crysis 2 will be different ,at one time I had sent a whole batch of hacked keys to them and they never disabled them ETC. so we had to handle it ourselves.