News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Crysis 2 Demo Review

Started by {FWE}Hooters-Adm, March 01, 2011, 12:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you rate the "DEMO" based on all around gameplay experience?

Freaking Excellent Finger
3 (60%)
Pretty Cool Smokin
0 (0%)
Ah It was Okay Eeew
0 (0%)
It was Crap Sick
1 (20%)
Damn Where is Crysis 3? Fight
0 (0%)
I'm sticking with Crysis Wars :-\
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 16, 2011, 01:46:24 PM

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Crysis 2 Review Instructions
Based on your game experience with the Demo what do you think about Crysis 2? Vote above and leave comments in the poll area if you'd like.

{FWE}Renegade

As I said before it was going to be different. I love the overhaul that was done though. There was some disappointment from the sounds of it from others. I will say this, you need to give it time for adjusment. Jumping into the MP before playing the SP can be intimidating.

You need to grow into the new Nano Suit. I was all screwed up on the hot keys not being able to do my combo rotations anymore. Now I have to create and explore new combos.

The game now demands for you to use the Nano Suit as it should be used. It doesnt matter if its like COD or BO or whatever. These FPS games do not use a suit. You have a suit and weapons that must be used in junction with each other or else your going to be owned all day.

I love the graphics in the game, very clear, and realistic. I was averaging 50-80 Frames on Hardcore settings. Not once I expereinced a bug, or glitch, once we found out we had to sign in with our GameSpy id from old Crysis. The game operated flawlessly, it is refined for a demo

It was sad to see people in the clan exit from trying to get into the game. Ok haha we didnt know to try our GameSpy id. Now we know, and I hope to see everyone there again.

The game is much more challenging than the former Crysis. The two key features to get you buy in the game is cloak detection and armor mode. Learn how to use it.

*Cloak Detection - To be used randomly as you progress toward the enemy, it helps to detect enemies sneaking up on you, cause you will not be able to see them. Pay attention to shadows on the ground that may look irregular.

*Armor Mode - Set it as a hot key somewhere that you can easily react when you start getting hit, or need to take shelter.
from being hit behing not being able to see the attacker.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I think the demo gives us a good idea of what to expect.

{FWE}Renegade