News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Crysis 2 server up and running

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, March 23, 2011, 09:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

The Crysis 2 server has been ordered and waiting for the host to bring it up.   bouncing

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hello everybody the Crysis 2 server is up and running and it is in test mode, until we work out the bugs and  and customize our settings

The server name is Free Weapons Enjoy (USA)  we might change the server name we will know more when the server gets settled and configured .

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi again all well it seems there are disconnects randomly this happens quite frequently,No worries this is a new game, and the Host that EA has hired to host Crysis 2  has to work out the bugs,SO EXPECT disconnections on a regular basis till the bugs are worked out.

{FWE}Renegade

The Clan server will have to be a Rank server. If it is not a rank server there is no XP or module upgrades. I think the reason fro unranked server is for practice or clan against clan.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on March 25, 2011, 03:27:15 PM
The Clan server will have to be a Rank server. If it is not a rank server there is no XP or module upgrades. I think the reason fro unranked server is for practice or clan against clan.
Yes I know Right now we are testing the current DISCONNECT ISSUES till this is resolved.every player in the server gets kicked after a map or 2 or a few min of play.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

BAD news the new {FWE} Crysis 2 server has issues bad disconnect issues we have done all we can.with what tools we have.as of tonite the server will be shut down or locked  till a new patch is out to fix the disconnect issues, the  {FWE} Clan will not run a server that is unreliable.

However testing will continue