News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Is Crysis 2 worth buying?

Started by Ketchup, April 09, 2011, 02:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchup

Hey guys, haven't talked to you in a while now. How is everything going? Anyways, just wanted to ask if crysis 2 is worth buying? I haven't seen too many people talk about or give reviews, all they say that its good but not great.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I wish i could say i liked it. I didn't buy it. Maybe round 3 i can take. I'm still enjoying BFBC2 more and L4D2.  Cheers

Ketchup

I never really had time to learn to how play Battlefield, so I stayed on rank 5 for like half a year :P Just didn't work out for me. But, is there a server that you guys host in crysis 2?

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Ketchup on April 09, 2011, 02:58:15 PM
Hey guys, haven't talked to you in a while now. How is everything going? Anyways, just wanted to ask if crysis 2 is worth buying? I haven't seen too many people talk about or give reviews, all they say that its good but not great.
I would just hang on for a few Ketchup there are a lot of bugs in the servers and the game.just get on our recruiting ts3 and we can explain more of what is going on with Crysis 2.

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

I would say if you only want to play the single player it is a great game however if you are investing your hard earned cash into this game for the online version you may be disappointed there are a plethera of issues that need to be addressed before this is a "FAIR" game so there you have my 2 cents !(dont spent it all in one place ! lol)  smash

JAF

in my opinion....Well worth buying... The aiming on the game gives ya fits but short bursts of fire (2 to 4 shots) is more effective than all out auto... And dancing while you shooting/aiming would make you a harder target. Way to many people stand still as they aim like a bunch of knuckleheads.. Guess what??!!  shooting fish in  a barrel....Use your keys WASD in any combo to dance... Pratice.. its works