News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Ok Guys We Are Back In Battlefield

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, August 11, 2011, 05:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

we have been playing battlefield for the past week now and we are getting more and more players we play later in the evening starting at about 9pm CST so come in and have fun with us and as always try to survive lol look forward to seeing you all tonight !  Shoot

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Also if we want to start having clan rumbles we need clan members to start playing again and get your skills back to A++ ! I am wanting to have a FWE dual one hour Crysis wars rumble and then one hour BFBC2 rumble so come on everyone please reply to this post if you are interested in getting your rumble on !!!lol MeBigger

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Sweet i'll have to start playing again soon. I've been busy working and spending time with gf ;)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on August 14, 2011, 01:36:50 PM
Sweet i'll have to start playing again soon. I've been busy working and spending time with gf ;)
ITS about time Sheesh, lol

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

Hey Hoots just build the gf a gaming rig of her own and bring her into ts then you guys can both have fun together and I can have another girl to talk to lol  HeHe

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

I dont think
Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on August 15, 2011, 05:12:23 PM
Hey Hoots just build the gf a gaming rig of her own and bring her into ts then you guys can both have fun together and I can have another girl to talk to lol  HeHe
I dont think his GF knows he has other interest besides here!! Boy hoots you are going to get it if she finds out, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

LOL... Yeah i would like to get her online but i think she couldn't take the sitting for long periods like me. She is very active although i mentioned to her to get online :)