News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Gingers Upgrades

Started by {FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm, October 07, 2011, 09:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

smash Well I finally have enough money saved up and I ordered my new board yesterday(stupid UPS and no saturday shipping !) and I should get it on monday here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157267 I also was greatly disappointed when I bought my case because it was supposed to come with all red fans and it was filled with blue fans that did not match all of the other red things I had purposly bought to complete my red, black, and white theme so when it all gets here I will take pics of the uninstall of the old board and the install of the new board and maybe even post a video(if I can get monkey to keep his head out of the way of the camera !) anyway I am very excited about this I will now be able to run quad SLI again YaY !!! Music

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Wicked-Ginger on October 07, 2011, 09:36:52 AM
smash Well I finally have enough money saved up and I ordered my new board yesterday(stupid UPS and no saturday shipping !) and I should get it on monday here is the link http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157267 I also was greatly disappointed when I bought my case because it was supposed to come with all red fans and it was filled with blue fans that did not match all of the other red things I had purposly bought to complete my red, black, and white theme so when it all gets here I will take pics of the uninstall of the old board and the install of the new board and maybe even post a video(if I can get monkey to keep his head out of the way of the camera !) anyway I am very excited about this I will now be able to run quad SLI again YaY !!! Music
YaY!!! I am so happy you finally get your build ,I am sure it will look as good as it will run , can wait to see the end result . {FWE}Ontime