News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Our prayers, for the family members of Newtown Connecticut

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 17, 2012, 09:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

This board will be open to the public temporarily, for anyone that wishes to post a few words for the family's of this tragic event, that accrued in Newtown Connecticut at the Hook Elementary School on December 14 2012  .

P.S. How to post your condolences,  look for the reply button then click it, after you are done typing hit the post button on the bottom right.
                when you put your name in the post upper left, you can use any name, and any email you will not need your actual email address.   

Prayers

This is such a waste, why was this allowed to happen, our "schools and children" need to be able to protect then selves, waiting for the police department to get there kids are "dieing"

I also read a post on Face Book that on how the media promotes acts like this, below is the post.

weather he quoted this or not it makes a valid point.

QUOTE:
MORGAN FREEMAN ON THE SHOOTINGS YESTERDAY: Tell us what YOU think.....

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater
shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they seen and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations­, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

{FWE}Wicked-Ginger-Adm

My deepest sympathies to the families who have lost so much in this recent tragedy.

I have 3 small children that I love dearly and I dont know what I would do if faced with the same situation.

I do however think that people believe that it is a must to guard our money with arms but,

why not our children after all they are the most important things in life !!!

they carry on our names, our traditions, and the love and knowledge that we have given them.

Is this not enough to be held high ? to be the most valuable thing on earth !!!

They ARE the future !!!! where will we be without them ?

So I think its time for people to wake up and realize that this is a priority that just cant wait !!!!

Smoker

I had read that the statement made by Morgan Freeman is a hoax but that doesn't make it any less true. We shouldn't be giving these criminals all this publicity, all the public needs to know is that this person is caught or dead. Instead we need to memorialize the ones hurt or tragically taken from their loved ones and those who gave their lives to protect the ones still with us.  This event should have never taken place.  I can only imagine what these families are going threw and that is enough to break my heart. My heart goes out to all of these families and I pray that they are able to find some kind of peace or closure.

Concerned

First of I would like to send my condolences and " prayers to the families of the victims " and the "hero's" of this tragic event .
 second is why is this allowed to happen, and "why so many died before it was stopped" another case where the auto zone worker was "fired" for stopping a "robbery" .        https://wydaily.com

Fluffy Cow

My condolences and prayers to the families of the victims.

These kids had their entire life ahead of them and someone just took it away.

The Morgan Freeman Quote makes a lot of sense.

Humans can be amazing, they can be angels. But like Lucifer, some fall and become the representation of evil.

{FWE}Mercer

Prayers and condolences go out to the families of the children, who lost their sons and daughters. Equally to the teachers who lost their lives, whether they had families or not, we feel for everyone who lost someone.  Europe, America and Oceania. All across the globe people are sending their condolences. Hopefully the families hear them and at least a small part of their pain is relieved. :(
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

Sue Rusby

My sincere condolences go to all who have lost loved ones to this horrendous tragedy.  I would just like to say that over here in the UK the media is definately not heralding this murderer as a hero the emphasis is predominantly on the deceased and their families.  The debate regarding the gun culture in the US will certainly begin and whatever the outcome please remember the families devastated by their loss will be forever broken and my heart goes out to them.

Messenger

First of I want to send my condolence to those that have been victims and wish them the best! 

As we all know we must rethink the law of guns!
This is not the first time people suffering from gunners that can actually use a weapon properly!
And it will not be the last time, wake up people cuss next time it could be your kids instead of a teacher trying to protect them!

Let's think and develop this subject together and bring it forward to the government! This madness need to end NOW!

Regards,
Sweden!

fazil.mohammad

These Prayers Are For The Family Members Of The Children Who Have Past Away During The Sandy Hook Elementary School Because of The Shooting
My Prayers Are With Those Children Every Day Since That Day of The Shooting, I Wish That I Could Be  For Them Im Really terrified from this event
my condolences go to the parents of those children i feel horrible from this tragic event that happened on that day and also to those family members of the adults who past away that day.

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
May the blessings of love be upon you, May its peace abide with you, May its essence illuminate your heart, Now and forever more....

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}Pandemonium

"Kinda hard not to of seen it. Every damn person at work was mentioning it. I hate listening to crap like that because it happens all the time all around the world. People die, and then people throw around Political and religious stuff around, I'd rather not hear about it. People just take too much advantage." -Myself

That is all.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

casey

what are people comming to now a days! this is horrible!!! and so sad those poor little innocent kids and adults. my prayers go out to everyone. we think are in a safe environment wether its school or walking down the street.  but you never know what could happen . this makes me and I'm sure of a lot of parents second guessing of putting their children in schools! rest in heaven little angels