News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Yello FWE Please All See !!IMPORTANT!!

Started by Spid3r, November 14, 2009, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spid3r

Hello for all who nows me and all who dont i am Spider from the >XI< clan i was wondering if you guys are interested in haveing a fun War with me and some of the Crysis Wars >XI< guys a 3 on 3 battle or 5 on 5.. etc we could use our server or one of yours just a little map i have posted the same thing on the >XI< website but if you guys wanna do it. it would be fun and if we go with this , me and Ontime will get together and sort a date/time out thanks Spid3r>XI<

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

ay spidr a s we have said before our setting are different and it would not be fair to either side.thnx though

Spid3r

Undertaxer

Hey i am sure 3 of us wouldnt mind the diffrent settings in fact we can play on any settings regular unlimited, w.e. Me, Blake, Hooters vs 3 of u guys. Ontime said if we really want to do this we can. So we will go on. I will talk 2 them with a date or time. See you on the Field. AND ANY OTHER MEMBER WHO WISHES TO PLAY XI PLZ SPEAK UP ND LETS US KNOW. THANKS =] -Undertaxer

Crysisxld banned ip spoofing

Dude im in id like to play against of you guys as well  :P

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I can play all settings now... I am ready to play.. Lets get a time and date..

Undertaxer

Awesome  :D we got to get blake in here. =P

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Since our server is modded we can go to theirs and play if necessary. Unless of course ontime disables our mods for a match so we can play in house. That would be nice. Well let us know spider if you are still interested in a 3vs3 or 2vs2 or some kind of match and we can meet on xfire or our voice chat TS.

Undertaxer

yup sounds great maybe we can schedule dis for friday???? Saturday????? what ever u guys want. nd has anyone seen Blake. lol i dont think he wants 2 play wit us no more=[ I CANT WAIT TILL WE PLAY. ANOTHER SUGGESTION ONE ON OUR SERVER ND ONE ON URS.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

If we have to we can just 2vs2 them taxer. It will be fun..  8)

Undertaxer

No problem with me i was just mentioning Blake cu i thought he was dieing 2 clan battle like us. But oh well we cud do it wit out em. Lets show em how its done Hoots =P

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Ontime-Adm