News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Yello FWE Please All See !!IMPORTANT!!

Started by Spid3r, November 14, 2009, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudstrife465

:D lol hoots ur up for it huh well i think we should use differnt names im thinking of changing my name lol

Spid3r

it cant be this weekend becuase its open house for a fellow XI member who died last year Killa>XI<ADM

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 20, 2009, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
I'm down  ;D..
what a perv  lol

That is common slang ontime lol.. Look:  "I'm down with that", meaning, "I am in agreeance with the current topic of discussion."
Geese go check out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%27m+down

Sorry for you loss Spider.

Undertaxer

lmfao ontime your the perv for thinking dat way. I think we scared off after i went 2 their server nd cleaned em out. lol Spider never talked bout it again. He puts all the excuses for not doing it. =[

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 11:35:25 PM
Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on December 20, 2009, 12:41:52 PM
Quote from: Hooters on December 20, 2009, 12:31:58 PM
I'm down  ;D..
what a perv  lol
ok perv rofl

That is common slang ontime lol.. Look:  "I'm down with that", meaning, "I am in agreeance with the current topic of discussion."
Geese go check out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=i%27m+down

Sorry for you loss Spider.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

lol.. Well i am still ready to get this going sometime when they are able to and we are able to get a good time setup..  ;D

Undertaxer

yea defin gotta do this over the x-mas vacation im sure ure off 2 hoots? blake said to igve him time nd date nd he will be with us so dats cool 2 =]

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

K well i'm off M-W-F and i get on late around 11:00 12:00 PM Central time. If you are on during these times then chances of getting a match are greater for me.  8)

Undertaxer

dam dude u cant get on earlier. like how bout 6:00 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 . est time =]

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I can work something out i think.. Just let me know.. Get it setup buddy  8)

Undertaxer

as i said before spider and gang have not appeared with a response after i told em Hooters, Undertaxer, Blake vs 3 of theirs. Hopefully this will be done dis saturday or sunday night =]

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hellz yes.. I'm ready to rock n rolla!  8).. I suppose our reputation preceded us and spider crawled back into his nest.  :P

Spid3r

ok guys it is 7:25 pm here who ever wants that war i want u too register on the xtreme idiots website put {FWE} in front of ur name i will make a post for u guys who ever wants to be in charge of fwe side will get together with me after u register on site and we will go from there site: www.xtremeidiots.com