News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

crysis engine 3

Started by {FWE}Noman-Adm, November 15, 2009, 07:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Dave-Adm

FINALLY A DECENT TRAILER : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyLKrGeNcJY

They finally show a gameplay trailer, and now im starting to be worried, just look at those aliens, they look like robots. I mean there is no jungle anymore, the aliens look different...its probably not gonna be the same crysis that we know and love, Im just hoping now that it will be good, cause they had 2 years to make this, and crytek made crysis warhead in 1 year and it was an amazing sequel, so cross your fingers guys.

Pandemonium BTW : When they say its going to compete with halo, they probably mean the multiplayer, because now they are putting crysis 2 on consoles, and the online gameplay its already similar with halo, since u cant kill the enemy in 3 bullets.Also, by saying that, crytek will probably be making more objective modes , not only power struggle, maybe Capture the Flag and Domination like in Modern Warfare, which I WOULD LOVE TO BE PLAYING WITH U GUYS IN CRYSIS 2!!!

{FWE}Pandemonium

I'm Hoping it will be good. because either way I'm buying it. if it sucks..... I'm returning it.
Also, that trailer, Machinima just modified the official E3 trailer. there are less interruptions in the real trailer.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Demo from e3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtlKcAt0PM&feature=channel

Its short but it gives us an idea of whats coming...gotta say the ending reminds me of cloverfield, but i guess thats already expected, since its NY and there's an alien invasion....I wonder if crytek got the plot idea from cloverfield now....

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Crysis 2 TV : Episode 1 : Crysis 2 TV Episode 1

Its a behind the scenes serie, which they are going to be doing for the next months...

BTW listen the voice at 7:20, is that Psycho ? I would be glad to see him again, cause '' he's british, you muppet ! ''. Sorry noman for( i suppose) bad language  :P

WhiteDragon

I hope it comes out before the 12/30/10 release date. Atleast before Christmas so we can enjoy it over the break!!  ChainGun

{FWE}Dave-Adm

The sooner the better, right ? Too bad every source or website I look just says : To Be Announced. Honeslty, since in E3 Crytek havent said the date yet, Im afraid it might still take a while....

cloudstrife465

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Inside Gaming Plus: Crysis 2 Interview w/ Brent Nady (EA Games)

God after so much time not showing us anything new, Crytek and Eletronic Arts, once again, give us nothing new -.-'.If you watched the other videos I posted you know what I'm talking about.It's been like 3 videos in a row saying pretty much the same thing... I only decided to put it here because of the gameplay ( which ALSO is not new ), I mean they only explain things for the people that never played crysis before, but they have already done that ! Its time they the older fans the ones that are here since the very beginning get something exciting, God !

I don't live in USA so I don't know what they mean by '' its coming out THIS holiday '', so I was wondering if u guys that do live there could tell when exacly is '' THIS holiday '', If so please reply

{FWE}Mercer

Yh i saw them.  Crysis2 is gonna be epic. Sadly I might only be getting it for PS3, else my graphics card wont handle it.
Doesn't understand the point of signatures

- Mercer

cloudstrife465

i dont get it why u post a video it uses up two spots i dont get it

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 31, 2010, 01:36:55 PM
i dont get it why u post a video it uses up two spots i dont get it
When you post large videos the main page has to access the link live all the time .Example (When the page is refreshed or you log on or you navigate through the forums the videos that have been posted are also refreshed causing the forums to go outside of its domain and going to u tube for example to refresh the video).Now lets say there are 500 people already viewing that video that you have just posted this will cause the forums to wait for the video to be available in return the forums will not refresh and you will see a lag in the forums.To explain in lame terms.Lets say you want to go to the market and it normally takes you 10 minutes to get there.Hook your boat or trailer that weighs 5000 pounds to your car then go to  the same store.The results are you will cause more stress on you vehicle use more gas and it will take you longer to get there not to mention you might have to take a different route and park further away because of the length in your car and boat. I hope this helps you understand a little bit better.

cloudstrife465

yep i guess thats better instead i just posted a link to the video on that i dont think that xgp system is out yet but there is one thats out called magma which is like 750 bucks

cloudstrife465

what if i posted that video in video section of the forums but it didnt show on the main page

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: CloudStrife on July 31, 2010, 04:33:24 PM
what if i posted that video in video section of the forums but it didnt show on the main page
Just post the link  and make sure you clearly specify that is the link to the video.Some thing like this for example (Here is the link to the"U TUBE" video Crysis Wars link) then post the link right after.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Multiplayer trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZXnQoloIU

I personally think this is just a prototype, in other words, they are just showing like a bit of what its going to be like. Although, there are some things worth mentioning :

1- They all have nanosuits, but I think they'r dying too fast, in like 3 or 4 bullets....

2- The spawning system, there's one part where the guy is going down the stairs and an enemy just spawns right in front of him......easy kill :/

3- The melee, in one part the player slides on the floor and kicks and kills the enemy, instant kill melee ?

That's pretty much it, feel free to post your opinion about the video !