News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Clan Member Votes

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, November 27, 2009, 02:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Crysisxld Clan Tag

Remove Clan Tag Only
7 (58.3%)
Warn Him (Probation)
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: December 07, 2009, 02:48:15 AM

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Crysisxld i think you are a cool cat. I hope that you are only put on probation as well. The thing is we have strict line of rules and if not followed then why do we have them? I wish you luck and i hope you get probation because i personally think you will be good this time and deserve a chance :).  ;)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Crysisxld     banned ip spoofing on December 09, 2009, 11:07:53 AM
Hello everyone, I know all of you are voting on weather to remove my clan tag or to put me on probation, But honestly i hope i just get to be on probation cause i know this clan is growing and has been growing even before i got on the ts. But i would like to stand next to this clans side and watch it grow and not sit on the side lines and watch from a distance, so what im trying to say is that iv grown on all of you and i think of all of you as really good freinds  :'( Lol even when the ts gets crazy  :P but hope i just get on probation because ill never come in the server again with a different name ever again and i promise that, I just hope that you all believe that and not throw me out. I just hope i get a secound chance from you guys and hope to see you again on the server as {FWE}Crysisxld :)
crysisxld has been expelled from the clan and the servers