News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Looking for a Good Defrager

Started by Cyrix, December 04, 2009, 01:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrix

Hey guys was wondering if you could help me find a good defrager for my computer. I have tried Defraggle and it is ok but have to make several passes to get the job done and have to start it manually each time soo was hoping maybe you could help me out and find a good one.                                   

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

hey i can help you with that google o&o defrag infact good news if you like what you  find out let me know.

Cyrix

Wow Ontime  :o :o that thing looks nice man!!!! I think I wanna DL the trial version!! I like that it rearranges the files according to use and re files stuff. Thanks for the heads up on this.   

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

If you want a free good defragger here is a a link  8) I always use it and never had any fragments left. It even shuts down the computer when you are done if you check the choice box to do so.  ;)

http://download.cnet.com/Smart-Defrag/3000-2094_4-10759533.html?tag=mncol

{FWE}Blake-Adm

I can attest to O&O. Ontime recommended it to me awhile back and I couldn't be happier with it. Also, the built in defrag has been much improved in windows 7 utilizing multiple passes.

{FWE}Seamoss

Indeed Thank You Ontime LoL LoL LoL...............

{FWE}Seamoss

Ok this sucks i got the version OO Defrag Pro v11.6.4199 but upon installation its telling me that  This Installation package is not supported by this processor type. Contact your product vendor i know what it means but what can i do?

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

I would just get smart defrag and be done with it. Less stress in your life  ;D 8)

Cyrix

Yeah I have the other version and it works just fine man... I can get it for ya if you want. Here is the Direct link to DL it.

http://download.cnet.com/O-amp-O-Defrag-Professional-Edition/3000-2094_4-10216021.html     

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Hooters on December 04, 2009, 08:46:45 PM
I would just get smart defrag and be done with it. Less stress in your life  ;D 8)
bla bla bla rofl

Cyrix

I made it easy for you guys all you have to do is click on the link and DLthat version and when u get it then just update it ... should be verson 12.0 when you are done!

Edit: Pronouncing the use of illegal software was removed, just to be on the safe side, don't want anyone to get into trouble  :)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Cyrix on December 05, 2009, 03:07:48 AM
   I made it easy for you guys all you have to do is click on the link and DLthat version and when u get it then just update it ... should be verson 12.0 when you are done!

Edit: Pronouncing the use of illegal software was removed, just to be on the safe side, don't want anyone to get into trouble  :) thnx

{FWE}Blake-Adm

Cyrix

Ahh yes Thank you Blake, didn't really think of that, wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble.   

cloudstrife465

yeh i wanna good defrager my self ^_^