News:

The {FWE} Forums have been updated with a new look and feel, with new themes that are phone compatible, you can select your personal theme in the home page where it says theme select

Main Menu

Do we have Clan matches/Rumbles With other clans

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, December 05, 2009, 03:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdultSwimZ

Bump it's time for a REAL Clan war.

Server is password protected and all settings are agreed on.

With all the players\clans I see online there is no reason for no clan wars.

I mean that's one of the main reason to be in a clan... clan wars....

{FWE}Pandemonium

That sounds Epic. We do need a real clan war. though I'd be mostly support hanging in the back or using assault vehicles.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

but i love my speed and its how i play! bouncing miniGun lol lmao! but think ot would be fun to kill some other clans buts!(if we don't get are buts kick though lol )

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Per Clan meeting 1/30/2011  Clan matches/Rumble
Crysis 2 will be here soon the decision has been made for clan matches , The {FWE} will finally learn how to play as a team,This has been long awaited and requested several times as you see in earlier post, As we EAGERLY AWAIT for Crysis 2 to arrive ,Planning our new strategy as a Team.
     We will need up to 4  Team Leaders to lead us in battle,2 Defensive team leaders and 2 offensive team leaders
To apply for one of the four team leader positions ,you will nee to tell us why you would be a good team leader and what quality's it takes to be a good team leader,and of course you will need to be able to voice on team speak 3.

To apply for this position  you must register or be a registered user of the {FWE} forums, Promoting within the {FWE} Clan and outside of the {FWE} Clan is acceptable with new clan membership.   GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!   

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Ontime-Adm on January 31, 2011, 04:49:16 PM
Per Clan meeting 1/30/2011  Clan matches/Rumble
Crysis 2 will be here soon the decision has been made for clan matches , The {FWE} will finally learn how to play as a team,This has been long awaited and requested several times as you see in earlier post, As we EAGERLY AWAIT for Crysis 2 to arrive ,Planning our new strategy as a Team.
     We will need up to 4  Team Leaders to lead us in battle,2 Defensive team leaders and 2 offensive team leaders
To apply for one of the four team leader positions ,you will nee to tell us why you would be a good team leader and what quality's it takes to be a good team leader,and of course you will need to be able to voice on team speak 3.

To apply for this position  you must register or be a registered user of the {FWE} forums, Promoting within the {FWE} Clan and outside of the {FWE} Clan is acceptable with new clan membership.   GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!   
We need to play as a team

{FWE}Renegade

Hi Ontime, I think we need a seperate post called "Crysis 2 Team Lead Applicants" that way we have one post for application and and votes if possible. Thanks.

Btw I have been MIA as I am preparing my taxes. I should be back online tonight. The other night I kept getting power surges at my home so I turned eveything off tha was affecting my cable modem and router.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Yeah, good idea. I would move it but i'll let ontime do the honors. I'm going to be gone for almost the rest of the month in a couple weeks so its okay we all have more important things to attend to sometimes.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Renegade on February 02, 2011, 11:54:54 AM
Hi Ontime, I think we need a seperate post called "Crysis 2 Team Lead Applicants" that way we have one post for application and and votes if possible. Thanks.

Btw I have been MIA as I am preparing my taxes. I should be back online tonight. The other night I kept getting power surges at my home so I turned eveything off tha was affecting my cable modem and router.
This post has MOVED and has its own section click here ---> http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=392.msg2299;topicseen#new

Acid