News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: ghosti33t on January 30, 2010, 03:32:39 PM
im very interested in this clan!I have been on this server for a long time now its the best server by far!I enjoy making online games a fun and safe place,im not a big fan of spamming,team killing, and ext.I am a monitor on mwf2 also.The main reason i enjoy this server is the community the most all the adm's and co adm's are very helpful and nice!thanks for the time!!
hey ghost thanx for the interest as i stated before it takes time so just hang in there and we will take this step at a time.let us know when you get usb headset and we will work on hooking you up ok thnx again and good luck to you

Acid

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Glad you take interest in our clan family. Welcome to the forum. Next step is getting your USB headset. We like to communicate with those interested in us via VOIP for increased knowledge of our recruits personality and just to hang out and talk. That's what makes the game fun especially for us. Those who just play and never voice chat are missing out. ;D

YeYe

Hey guys how is everyone doing? I am Kenneth from Florida i was born in Nicaragua. Well you guys I am a big fan of the server and the clan I have been playing it for a while. I think most of you guys have seen me around. Wow! I am really excited to get my {fwe} log in to be officially part of this bad ass clan. I am  a person pretty laid back. Always come to the server to distract after long hours of work I wish You guys considered me as part of your clan. Well I will be looking forward to hear from you guys great job! and it is always fun to play with you guys! maximum clan

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: YeYe on March 21, 2010, 09:04:07 PM
Hey guys how is everyone doing? I am Kenneth from Florida i was born in Nicaragua. Well you guys I am a big fan of the server and the clan I have been playing it for a while. I think most of you guys have seen me around. Wow! I am really excited to get my {fwe} log in to be officially part of this bad ass clan. I am  a person pretty laid back. Always come to the server to distract after long hours of work I wish You guys considered me as part of your clan. Well I will be looking forward to hear from you guys great job! and it is always fun to play with you guys! maximum clan
hey ye ye you finally made it.awesome  hey i have no problem with you {FWE} NONE WHAT SO EVER .you have been in the server for a long time and i have never seen any issues. so i say lets get this rolling  i say yes yes. so lest see what others say  i have talked to most of the others so far a few i have not seen but i dont see a issue. yay yeye.

NOTE.we will need to get you on teamspeak that will be first step. i sent you a pm with the teamspeak3 info  get it installed and come on in.if anyone has issues with you in there tell them to come to this post as proof.Ontime

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hello YeYe,

I think you are a shoe in. We like people with the type of attitude your presenting and this is a good sign. Welcome to our forum and good luck.

{FWE}Seamoss

well ive seen u in the server for quite some time ive never seen any issues with u and other players and i dont have a problem with u or u wanting to be a member of the {FWE} so im all for it hope to hear u on TS soon man Tcare

{FWE}Rarles

hello! my name is Logan from Oregon U.S., i spend pretty much all my time on your guys's server and was thinking that i should place in an app. I am currently 14 will be 15 on the 3rd of next month. i have been playing about a total of 3 weeksish? the only comp im currently able to play crysis on is my dads... hes gone 5 days a week so it works out for me =D. im currently in a memberless clan and looking for a better clan to replace the old one.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Rarles on March 27, 2010, 04:47:54 PM
hello! my name is Logan from Oregon U.S., i spend pretty much all my time on your guys's server and was thinking that i should place in an app. I am currently 14 will be 15 on the 3rd of next month. i have been playing about a total of 3 weeksish? the only comp im currently able to play crysis on is my dads... hes gone 5 days a week so it works out for me =D. im currently in a memberless clan and looking for a better clan to replace the old one.
hi thanks for the application =AUS=Rales .{FWE} IS A PROUD CLAN .we are very selective in who becomes a member.you have been on the server  alot in the last few weeks and we want only respectful players in our servers as you have done how ever we need to watch you more how you interact with the players. tis is a normal process for potential  members so i say hang in there and let us do pur thing keep in touch with the forums and read through all that you can this is a way for you to get to know us through our post and forums  hang in there.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

congratulations YE YE no negative info on you and i am pleased to give you your {FWE} CLAN TAG WELCOME TO THE {FWE} FAMILY.  here is you clan info  format your name like this  {FWE}Ye Ye

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: pipy-the-viking on April 13, 2010, 11:49:33 PM
hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!

hi pipi nice to see you made it finally. i have played you in our servers for a while now and i have not seen any issues with you at all.you follow rules and you respect players YAY.i vote yes.so now this is a clan vote and participation on who joins us so give it a little time and as the process goes we will want to get you in our teamspeak 3 to get to know you better this is where it all starts.Welcome to our community. ;D

{FWE}Pandemonium

He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Pandemonium on April 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)

Welcome to the forum! I have not seen any problems with Pandemonium in the servers yet. Good luck and hope to play with you in the server soon!

{FWE}Pandemonium

If you play at nights you'll see me plenty Hooters. ;3 Just don't beat me too hard.
I'm a big distracting target. =D