News:

New Crysis 3 Images, Wallpaper added, Click On The Gallery Button Above.

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pandemonium on April 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)

hey how are ya nice to see you are interested.this is a process  we watch you in the server see how you interact with players  and follow server rules.i have played crysis wars along side you and r.r.mayhem and i have not had any issues or heard of any issues so it looks like this will go good.how ever i do need you to read the rules,get in teamspeak 3 so we can get to know you as teamspeak is a requirement.thank Pandemonium AND R.R Mayhem

{FWE}Pandemonium

Getting r.r.Mayhem in here is gonna be hard. =/ It's difficult to get him to do things on his own on the web.
I'm a big distracting target. =D

{FWE}Pandemonium

Doesn't look like Mayhem wants to join. =/ He wants to be "The last Cowboy".

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

rr should feel welcomed everyone seems to like him on our side.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: pipy-the-viking on April 13, 2010, 11:49:33 PM
hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!

Pipy i think you cool welcome to the forum.. Hope to see you in server!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: pipy-the-viking on April 13, 2010, 11:49:33 PM
hi every one i just join as a member and i also want to join the {FWE} clan you sever is the most fun and i always play on it .I want to join because i think fwes are the nice ones and play fare i also thinks the fwe,s are good at crysis and i think i am pritty good to.i dont say bad words and i am not a hacker so plz let me join thanks hope to see you out on the battle feeld !!!!!!!!!!!
congrats  pipy here is your tag {FWE} WELCOME TO THE FWE FAMILY.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Pandemonium on April 16, 2010, 01:44:05 PM
He Ontime just asking to join like you requested of Mayhem, and what he and I both asked.  :)

A little about my self huh..? Not much to say other than I love computers and use them to play games and re-encode video.

I want to join because Mayhem is joining and we both use the server more than anything else. That and it's near impossible to find a cheater on the FWE servers. =)

hey pand  here is your tag {FWE}  WELCOME TO THE FWE FAMILY.

{FWE}Pandemonium

Is it supposed to feel warm? *pokes his label*

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}C.I.A.

Hi my name Edward, and I have playd a lot of crysis. It is a nice game with I totaly enjoy it. and I look forword to become a clan member. This game helps me sedel down things a bit and feel good!

I like the server, Server settings are verry good and the speed mode Is the best !!!
I like beeg aroud here becuse of the peuple also. 

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Edward Cullen _-V-_ on May 27, 2010, 03:48:23 AM
Hi my name Edward, and I have playd a lot of crysis. It is a nice game with I totaly enjoy it. and I look forword to become a clan member. This game helps me sedel down things a bit and feel good!

I like the server, Server settings are verry good and the speed mode Is the best !!!

Awsome and welcome back  i have seen you in the server a lot and have had no issues  with you .I say yes to clan member and looking forward to you joining the {FWE} FAMILY.

{FWE}Pandemonium

Sure, I welcome new members to talk to.

Even if they are the sparkly kind.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hi Edward I'm glad you made it to the forums and TeamSpeak. It was nice having you around i hope that we continue to see you in the servers and TeamSpeak. Welcome to the forums!  8)

{FWE}Noman-Adm

hey edward nice to see you on been long time and i welcome you as a clan member :P

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Congrats!! EDWARD HERE IS YOUR TAG {FWE}C.I.A WEAR THIS TAG PROUDLY.