News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}C.I.A.

Quote from: {FWE}Pandemonium on May 28, 2010, 02:04:10 AM
Sure, I welcome new members to talk to.

Even if they are the sparkly kind.

Thenk you every one! I am so happy to be member of the clan! Ontime Is THE BEST!

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

SpecialOfficer

Hello, My name is SpecialOfficer_001. The reason i would like to be in {fwe} clan is b/c I would like to have the honor of having my name changed to {FWE}SpecialOfficer_001. Also, I would like to be able to report hackers and stop them from trespassing and just have fun on the server.

Kind Regards,

SpecialOfficer_001 :)
Kind Regards

:) SpecialOfficer_001

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Hi officer, i'm glad you have decided to apply for us. I thought you was a cool kid when i met you in the server and got you into our TS. I'm glad i had good judgment do not make me wrong :).. You have my vote  8)

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: SpecialOfficer_001 on June 30, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
Hello, My name is SpecialOfficer_001. The reason i would like to be in {fwe} clan is b/c I would like to have the honor of having my name changed to {FWE}SpecialOfficer_001. Also, I would like to be able to report hackers and stop them from trespassing and just have fun on the server.

Kind Regards,

Nice to see you are interested and we have you in our team speak. I have had very little issues that we cannot work out.But we need to get the rest of the votes good luck to you.Thanks

{FWE}pipi-the-viking

Quote from: SpecialOfficer_001 on June 30, 2010, 11:54:49 PM

Kind Regards,

Hi SpecialOfficer i have played with you in Crysis. its fun and i think it would be fun to have you in {FWE} i vote yes! lol

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi my name is Connor McGregor (SHUFFLEBOY). I am 13 and my hobbies are shuffling and playing tennis, i like playing video games especially like crysis wars.  I want to be in FWE because i like being able to play fair and not to hack.  hackers ruin games and i want to stop them.  You guys are probably best clan I've seen so far in Crysis Wars and I would love to be with you guys

Regards
Connor

This was in my inbox so i posted it here.

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on July 02, 2010, 01:51:53 AM
Hi my name is Connor McGregor (SHUFFLEBOY). I am 13 and my hobbies are shuffling and playing tennis, i like playing video games especially like crysis wars.  I want to be in FWE because i like being able to play fair and not to hack.  hackers ruin games and i want to stop them.  You guys are probably best clan I've seen so far in Crysis Wars and I would love to be with you guys

Regards
Connor

Again, another respectful well written request to be in our clan. Thanks for wanting to join us. Allow some time for us to get to know you and see how things go and we will see how the votes turn out for you. So far you seem polite and obedient which is A+.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on July 02, 2010, 01:51:53 AM

Regards
Connor

Hi  SHUFFLEBOY Step 1. To get in the clan you will need to be on the server more  so the clan can watch you.   Step 2.We will get you into our teamspeak3 for voice to talk to you. Then we go from there.

{FWE}SHUFFLEBOY

thanks, will be getting headset for teamspeak soon.  Will be trying hard to be with you guys.

Connor

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: CONNORATOR on July 02, 2010, 04:08:32 AM
thanks, will be getting headset for teamspeak soon.  Will be trying hard to be with you guys.

Connor

Cool Connor, were looking forward to talking with you. This way we can make sure your a good player etc.  :D

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on July 02, 2010, 11:03:41 AM

Connor
YES I AGREE

Cool Connor, were looking forward to talking with you. This way we can make sure your a good player etc.  :D

{FWE}Noman-Adm

Quote from: {FWE}ontime-Adm on July 02, 2010, 11:51:34 PM
Quote from: {FWE}Hooters-Adm on July 02, 2010, 11:03:41 AM

Connor
YES I AGREE
yes i agree ;D

Acid

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttt!!!!

{FWE}Ontime-Adm