News:

1/10/2024 Fweclans, new WebPage's are done and running, FWE GALLERY  and    MAIN ENTRY

Main Menu

Apply For Clan Membership Here

Started by {FWE}Ontime-Adm, October 18, 2009, 09:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: SpecialOfficer_001 on June 30, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
Hello, My name is SpecialOfficer_001. The reason i would like to be in {fwe} clan is b/c I would like to have the honor of having my name changed to {FWE}SpecialOfficer_001. Also, I would like to be able to report hackers and stop them from trespassing and just have fun on the server.

Kind Regards,

SpecialOfficer_001 :)

Crysis2{FWE}  Welcome's you! Your able to wear the TAG! CrysisWars2

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: SpecialOfficer_001 on June 30, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
Hello, My name is SpecialOfficer_001. The reason i would like to be in {fwe} clan is b/c I would like to have the honor of having my name changed to {FWE}SpecialOfficer_001. Also, I would like to be able to report hackers and stop them from trespassing and just have fun on the server.

Kind Regards,

SpecialOfficer_001 :)
Hi SpecialOfficer_001 your clan tag is on the way here is how your  tag will look  {FWE}SpecialOfficer  this will be your last trial period good lock and respect it please Thank You {FWE}Ontime-Adm

{FWE}DocSavage

Welcome A Board and if you ever hear me on ts3.. it will be a special day....lol....  I 'm looking forward to you walking circles around me. and and blasting my arse. Most of all have fun in here and behave yourself. Later dude.

HighpingSavage.

{FWE}Titan

hey... specail officer , It would be a great honnor to have you join one of the most elite clans...
in circulation today       TriggerHappy    Welcome   Shoot       as one of the active Adm for this server  I would like to congratulate you on this achivement... and look forward in seeing you
wear our clan tag                                     Music

grats and good luck   {FWE}Specailofficer

Deathmetal

Hey all, as you probably know, I just signed up in your forum, and I would also like to sign up for this clan!  My name is Alex, and I live in Ames Iowa!  There are three pigs per one person here, so you can imagine that it sucks here.  I play respectfully, and I never cheat.  I hope you accept me!

Deathmetal, or Alex 1.  Whichever you prefer as a gamertag.

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Quote from: Deathmetal on July 10, 2010, 10:39:08 AM
Hey all, as you probably know, I just signed up in your forum, and I would also like to sign up for this clan!  My name is Alex, and I live in Ames Iowa!  There are three pigs per one person here, so you can imagine that it sucks here.  I play respectfully, and I never cheat.  I hope you accept me!

Deathmetal, or Alex 1.  Whichever you prefer as a gamertag.
Welcome Alex_1 (In game Name) nice to see you are interested.To get into the clan there are several steps that need to be taken step 1.register on the forums (completed)Step 2.we need to see you in the server to get to know you look for these players in the server.  http://www.fweclan.com/smf/index.php?topic=18.0  once we get to know you and see how you interact with players then we invite you to our Teamspeak3 which is a voice program where everybody hangs once we get you in teamspeak3 then we take it from there.

{FWE}Dave-Adm

Hey Alex nice to meet you. Glad to know ur interested.You should just know that u gotta be patient, comprehensive and just have fun when ur playing. Keep that in mind and ur in the right way, good luck buddy  bravo

knukles

hey everyone its cloud not speed lol umm ontime i would like to reapply for FWE if im allowed to my clan fell apart cuz of u know who its been 7 months since i left FWE and i would like to Rejoin i still have my server though i will keep it For FWE testing purposes lolz

{FWE}Ontime-Adm

Hi cloud i think there is a lot of thinking to do here at one time you got the  chain from the clan  for a reason.I guess time will tell.

knukles

cloudstrife465

of course its something to think about i mean look what happend last time spider brain washed me and forced me to leave not this time buddy hes in jail for beating his gf up

{FWE}Hooters-Adm

Quote from: Speed on July 11, 2010, 01:31:24 AM
hey everyone its cloud not speed lol umm ontime i would like to reapply for FWE if im allowed to my clan fell apart cuz of u know who its been 7 months since i left FWE and i would like to Rejoin i still have my server though i will keep it For FWE testing purposes lolz

CrysisWars2 hey cloud.. glad to hear you brother is good and yourself. It's good to see your playing the server again. I hope that you learned you lesson. Sometimes you got to watch out who you hang with and learn more about them. Spider has been trouble from the get go. You should have never joined them yes, but you could have always done things on your own. I'm sure if you show some good qualities and prove yourself you will be in good condition. However, things are going good and the last thing we need is problems. So no drama, for one is allowed and crap talk is out the door forever. We all get along for the most part and when minor things arise we eliminate the problem before it escalates. Going to the source proves efficient every time. So in any case there are issues you need to speak with the person that is causing them or whatever the case may be you go to the source. Again, have fun in the server and always obey rules, help players, and well you get the point.  CrysisWars2

cloudstrife465

yeh i know hehe so how u doing hoots

Deathmetal

Thanks!  I certainly have fun and I am more than happy to wait!  Thanks for considering me!